• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Full Stab (Bisharp/ Healing)

Alolan Vivillon

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon: 15

3 Pawniard Dark Order 39/52 (Role: Pre-evolution)
3 Bisharp Dark Order 40/52 (Role: Primary Attacker)
4 Dhelmise GRI 59/145 (Role: Damage boost)
2 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60/145 (Role: Search)
1 Cobalion-GX Dark Order 41/52 (Role: Special Condition Support/ Back up attacker)
1 Ditto * (Role: Pre-evolution for Bisharp and Machoke)
1 Machoke GRI 64/145 (Role: Protecting my bench)

Items: 21

3 Max Potion (Role: Keeping Bisharp powered up)
1 Adventure Satchel (Role: Finding Choice Band)
2 Field Blower (Role: Control)
1 Super Scoop up (Role: Keeping Bisharp powered up)
2 Energy Switch (Role: Switching energy to Max Potion)
2 Rescue Stretcher (Role: Get back Bisharp)
4 Ultra Ball (Role: Pokemon Searching)
4 Nest Ball (Role: Pokemon Searching)
4 Acro Bike (Role: Draw support)

Stadium: 3
3 Shrine of Punishment (Role: Easier KO's)

Supporters: 12

4 Acerola (Role: Keeping Bisharp powered up)
1 Jasmine (Role: Pokemon Searching)
3 Guzma (Role: Control)
3 Cynthia (Role: Draw support)
1 Judge (Role: Control and Draw Support)

Tools: 3

3 Choice band (Role: Damage)

Energy: 6

6 Steel Energy (Role: Energy. I know. Crazy concept.)

It's not a hard deck to understand. You have the Bisharps being your primary attackers, Cobalion Supporting to protect from the possibility of upcoming Alolan Grimer decks, and Dhelmise allowing you to hit better numbers.
It's a pretty brain dead deck idea, but I've seen no one else do it on here yet so I thought I'd give it a try. If there's anything I missed that can allow for consistant healing let me know.

List of changes below:
-2 Damage Mover
-1 Max Potion
-2 Super Scoop Up
-1 Energy Switcher
-1 Pawniard
-1 Bisharp
-1 Machop

+4 Acro Bike
+2 Rescue Stretcher
+1 Ditto *
+1 Machoke

Last edited:
Have you tested this out? One potential issue is getting out Bisharp. There's no point in having a ton of healing cards if your Bisharp keep gettting KO'd and you can't replace them. You might want to dial back the healing cards and focus a bit more on consistency cards depending on whether or not decks that can consistently KO Bisharp happen to be around. That said, your biggest issue might be spread decks. Promo Tapu Koko seems like a nightmare--maybe consider something to protect your bench?

Have you tested this out? One potential issue is getting out Bisharp. There's no point in having a ton of healing cards if your Bisharp keep gettting KO'd and you can't replace them. You might want to dial back the healing cards and focus a bit more on consistency cards depending on whether or not decks that can consistently KO Bisharp happen to be around. That said, your biggest issue might be spread decks. Promo Tapu Koko seems like a nightmare--maybe consider something to protect your bench?
Some very valid points. I'll look into some more consistent cards that I can throw in to get out Pokemon. I was thinking Jasmine + Ultra ball was good enough but I'll look into maybe some more rescue stretchers and acro bikes.

The only thing I can think of to protect my bench is the stadium which obviously I'm gonna want shrine in play. So is there any card I'm forgetting to protect bench? I realized instantly this deck struggles with spread decks. So there's the one stadium, and the Machop. Which obviously I want to avoid another stage 1 if I can.
Would Metal goggles possibly work or not?

The only thing that turns this deck down for me is the fact that it hits 190 at max with 4 Dhelmise in play and the attacker only has 110 HP.Basically, the prize trade will end up being equal, but you are going to struggle with getting out the bisharps since eventually you won’t even have any since they keep getting KOd. Even with Kukui the max you can hit is 210. And keep in mind if any of these damage boosting cards are prized the amount of damage you can hit is hurt really bad. Maybe find some weird way to do some spread damage, or boost your damage in general first.

Back