Discussion Full Metal Wall - USA?

KaraKuehn

Aspiring Trainer
Hello all,

So in part with my favorite deck (Torrential Cannon) I've heard of a GX full art and regular art Blastoise from Japan's 2019 release of Full Metal Wall.

I, of course, would love to purchase Full Metal Wall. However, all searches for a USA release date has proven unsuccessful. Does anyone know if that has released already or if there IS a for sure release date spoken of already?

I know it's part of Tag Team series, and the next expansion to release in the USA is Unbroken Bonds with a Pre Release in about 2 weeks time in my area.

I, however, do not know if Full Metal Wall is before or after Unbroken Bonds. Help a girl out xD

Thank you!

Kara

So unbroken bonds are two sets of 55 cards each? That makes sense, but also makes it harder to get that one card I want. And unbroken bonds is tournament legal the third Friday after it's release?

Man, it's only next month, but I can't wait for it. I saw some of the attacks on the Regular Blastoise. Wasn't a fan of it, but I wouldn't mind the GX Health Points. With GX it applies as the same as another card right? We can have 4 copies of it in our deck? I doubt I can afford 4 GX Blastoise so soon after release, but eh here's to trying.

Unbroken Bonds will be a combination of three different Japanese sets, actually (Double Blaze, Night Unison and Full Metal Wall).

If the full art of Blastoise GX is a card you're looking for, it's extremely likely to be removed from Unbroken Bonds and used as a promo card like a few other full art cards have been in the Gen 7 era.

Unbroken Bonds will be a combination of three different Japanese sets, actually (Double Blaze, Night Unison and Full Metal Wall).

If the full art of Blastoise GX is a card you're looking for, it's extremely likely to be removed from Unbroken Bonds and used as a promo card like a few other full art cards have been in the Gen 7 era.

I mean that makes it easier for me to get, but will mean it will cost more. I can't wait. I'm just now adding to my collection, and sprucing it up to be good enough for tournaments. Until it is, I'll do Leagues with other people who DO do tournaments.

Thank you. This actually sounds better. I'd rather buy just the evolutions of my favorite guy than open a whole 10 packs hoping to get the full set, ya know?

Kara

Back