Full Metal Wall in February

Duo

RIP Nessa 2023
So does this card become playable if Garbotoxin is in play on your opponent's side and you have Pokemon with abilities shut off?

qrorohill

formerly known as TFP
They added Starly to the Mt. Coronet SR, really? Dialga would've been perfect with Spear Pillar in the background. Some other fitting Pokémon would be: Magnemite, Bronzong or even Skarmory. I would have been happy with any steel type, actually. But no, let's add STARLY. Boo this. I'm crying over nothing and I love it.

arulz

THE SEEKER
Does Celesteela block all attacks from GX Pokémon, or just GX-attacks? Pretty sure it’s the latter, but everyone seems to think it’s another safeguarder when it looks to be just a blocker of the once per game GX move

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
So does this card become playable if Garbotoxin is in play on your opponent's side and you have Pokemon with abilities shut off?
Yes, because Garbotoxin states that “Pokémon have no abilities” rather than “Pokémon can’t use their abilities.”

Duo

RIP Nessa 2023
Yes, because Garbotoxin states that “Pokémon have no abilities” rather than “Pokémon can’t use their abilities.”

Alright thanks for the clarification. I wasn't certain if that was a little loophole you could spin or if the Pokemon has to have absolutely no ability text on it in the first place.

arulz

THE SEEKER
Alright thanks for the clarification. I wasn't certain if that was a little loophole you could spin or if the Pokemon has to have absolutely no ability text on it in the first place.
Actually this is not correct, it says “no Pokémon has abilities EXCEPT GARBOTOXIN” so Garbotoxin is still an ability, so greens search doesn’t work

Duo

RIP Nessa 2023
Actually this is not correct, it says “no Pokémon has abilities EXCEPT GARBOTOXIN” so Garbotoxin is still an ability, so greens search doesn’t work

To reclarify, I mentioned if it was my opponent's Garbotoxin, in which case I would be able to play Green since I have no abilities on my side as a result of my opponent's side of the field, not my own.