Full Metal Wall in February

EpicShonenGuy

Aspiring Trainer
I am so unlucky that i can see myself using Slowbro's attack with fliptini in play and still flip 3 tails two times lmfao.

Lanstar

The Cutest of Ladies
...And in expanded, you can tech a Slowbro from Breakpoint, so that in case you have 1 prize left, you don't have to risk losing the game - and actually use an attack that guarantees that you'd win the game! :p

111523_200w.jpg

Luplayz

The Master of bad Pokemon
Neither of them appear to be very good but Kartana could be in a fun deck in expanded where you have Victini (Noble Victories) and you combo Kartana's False Swipe with something that can inflict poison from the bench with it's ability or use something like Hypno-Toxic Laser to essentially turn Kartana into a Pokemon that can KO anything with 75% accuracy (or even combo it with something like Dusknoir that can move damage counters and use it to move them in such a way that you could eventually claim all 6 prize cards at once.)

If you are talking about Victory Star Victini that is also in standard. just with different attacks

RisingRaichuu

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Slowbro is not that bad. With Victini on your bench you are rarely ever going to get 3 tails as long as you're conservative with reflipping, and you can hit 200 pretty easily. You can power it up with Aqua Patch and DCE as well.

DaLoc

Aspiring Trainer
So you need hitmonchan and then hitmonlee to attack first before using hitmontop. That kinda stinks.

Seank

Never Give Up
Contrary Malamar would be Slowbro's nemesis or auto-loss, shy of Garbodor...

Hitmontop is interesting and could work with Marshadow Gx as a pivot...

Or

Combine Porygon Z for a turn 2 sweep...

Kontoleon

Aspiring Trainer
1)Slowbro is risk attacker! Normally victini should work here (i hope that you can reflip the coin if you have 3 tails and victini)
And 1/64 to lose is HIGH but is enought reson to risk it! I mean if you go 6 times in a game(basic attacker vs Non GX deck) you need at least 6 attacks to win so 1-(65/66)^6= 9% and if you need more attacks more risk. But with 120 Hp in Stage 1 you may lose anyway against non Gx decks

But at least if you are behind and lucky you can win vs Gx decks. is so funny anyway

The spread 60 is fine i mean we have decks to try split damage but this attack is really very specific,

Alex Sableye

Official Pokemon Connoisseur of the Unova Region
*documentary voice* And here we see the wild Slowbro, mocked and humiliated. It will show them in time, however. It will show them all...

Xenth

Aspiring Trainer
I don't think people here realize that if you use Victini to re-flip, your odds of losing on the reflip are not 1/64, but 1/8... It's 1/64 if you only reflip on triple tails and you're looking at the probability of losing on each attack. If you reflip whenever you don't like your result, your odds of losing are 1/8 because you are stuck with your final result.

gema5

Aspiring Trainer
With vaporeon gx and naganadel, this will be an slower, but very much stronger and much much bulkier blacephalon.
If you decide to retreat with that item which heals your water mons for 30hp, surely you'll have a long time alive