• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Full Art Supporters, Deck Wants [Closed until futher notice]

CrystalEyeMonster

Aspiring Trainer
Only paying via PayPal!

3x Full Art N $15 2nd Priority
4x Full Art Skyla $20 2nd Priority
4x Full Art Cheren $10
4x Full Art Bianca $10

RE: Full Art Supporters, Deck Wants

Are your prices set? Or are you open to haggling? If you are, good luck finding people to sell to you...

EDIT: You need a ref thread too. *Reported* (<- Just so I don't get a mini-modding warning (not like I care that much but still)).
Good call. ~M68

I can sell you an FA for $15 + $1 shipping.

I'm not allowed to until you request a rep thread. Ask for one here: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-trade-council-services-request-a-reputation-thread-or-middleman-trade-here--60622

and then PM me to confirm with you address : ]

pokemonmbl said:
Are your prices set? Or is there negotiating?

They are set. I believe the prices on these cards are the actually price. Everything is just so expensive because it's "pre-sale" season.

Okay. I have a Skyla FA, but someone might be buying it for $30. I'll let you know if that doesn't work out.

Ill sell a full art Cheren for $20, $10 is way too low.

HenryP said:
Ill sell a full art Cheren for $20, $10 is way too low.

How about no?My prices are set, and for a supporter most likely not seeing play... Not worth 20.

HenryP said:
Fine by me, they're $25 on ebay.

Are you forgetting that they are all presale prices? Just wait until the set comes out. Everything is currently inflated.

Last time I checked the set wasn't out yet, ill just sell it on ebay.

Did you not understand? I'm not paying for prices that are going to decrease in a week, days even. That is just stupid. Go sell it on ebay then. I can honestly care less.

Okay you two, please calm down and stop spamming this thread up, or else further action will be taken.

~Muddy68

I'll sell computer search for $40, because in a week when the set hits shelves people will see its good and pay more for it so therefore it's worth $40 now.

Back