Discussion Full Art Stadiums?

Duo

RIP Nessa 2023
I was recently thinking about the collective art pool of the Pokemon cards, and if I'm not mistaken, Stadium cards are the only cards that do not have any sort of special art or rarity assigned to them. Some items have secret rares, energy have secret rares or special background portraits, EX/GX/BREAK Pokemon all have unique art apart from standard Pokemon, and we have full art supporters.

I imagine they would be printed in landscape like BREAK Pokemon cards and played sideways.

Do people even care if they had full art stadiums, like full art Po Town? Would you rather Pokemon not spend the rare card slots in a set on them?

It isn't a special rarity, but the three Stadiums that have a different effect depending on which way the card is facing: Chaos Tower (XY: Fates Collide 94/124), Parallel City (XY: BREAKthrough 145/162), and Reverse Valley (XY: BREAKpoint 110/122) have art that extends to the edge of the card, save where the box that states information like its name, that it is a Trainer, and that it is a Stadium.

Back