JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
The full art print of Alolan Vulpix V and a very low-res image of the character rare print of Jynx have been revealed from the Japanese set Incandescent Arcana, which releases in Japan on September 2nd. We should see most of the cards from this set become part of our Silver Tempest in November. Keep an eye out for more updates for all of Incandescent Arcana’s secret rares as they continue to leak through the rest of this week.
We translated all of the regular cards from the set last week...

Continue reading...

bktan

Aspiring Trainer
That Jynx art is pretty underwhelming. Finally give Jynx something and it's zoomed out and the trainer is some nobody. And Komiya did the normal art.

I love HYOGONOSUKE who I think did the art, and even though Hoothoot was pretty good, their style does not work well for trainers who should have detail and not be blocky and featureless.

hervul

Aspiring Trainer
That Jynx art is pretty underwhelming. Finally give Jynx something and it's zoomed out and the trainer is some nobody. And Komiya did the normal art.

I love HYOGONOSUKE who I think did the art, and even though Hoothoot was pretty good, their style does not work well for trainers who should have detail and not be blocky and featureless.
As much as I love Jynx, I think TPC don’t want to draw too much attention to this controversial Pokémon.

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie

To be fair, it is quite hard to tell who the trainer is since it's so small and blurry. It might be a somebody.

Nintenfreak

Aspiring Trainer

Excuse you? Komiya doing the normal art is the greatest accolade a card can receive

Twylis

Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow
make jynx black again! make jynx great again!
not sure where to begin with this post: the avatar featuring cropped hentai of an underage character, the trump reference, or the implication that blackface is good design. there's a lot to unpack!

anyways, i think the art might be anabel in her sumo design. obviously hard to tell tho

j2y8n2x

Aspiring Trainer
Jynx was never banned in TCG and actually have a lot of cards.

But I'm very surprised that they'd give Jynx a full art card.
I'm not into this art style though, I prefer the Komiya Jynx card a lot more.
I think they should have made the Komiya one into a full art card.
I hope that trainer is Will, that would make my day.

HershelLayton

Aspiring Trainer
For once I'm a bigger fan of the regular art compared to the TG. I would've loved the regular art's trippy psychedelic-like features be expressed as a full art

Rex15

Pocket Monster Hunter
The alt art is infinitely more appealing than the base art, but I can't say I really care about Jynx much to begin with.