• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Frozen Foxes (Glaceon GX/Alolan Ninetales)

Articuno_Aria

Articuno is UNO for a reason
****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 19

* 4 Eevee SUM 101
* 2 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 137
* 4 Alolan Vulpix GRI 21
* 1 Volcanion {*} FLI 31
* 2 Alolan Ninetales BUS 28
* 3 Alolan Ninetales-GX GRI 22
* 3 Glaceon-GX UPR 39

##Trainer Cards - 28

* 4 Aqua Patch GRI 119
* 1 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
* 1 Pal Pad UPR 132
* 2 Acerola BUS 112
* 2 Judge FLI 108
* 1 Pokémon Fan Club UPR 133
* 2 Hau GRI 144
* 2 Field Blower GRI 125
* 3 Guzma BUS 115
* 4 Ultra Ball SLG 68
* 1 Lillie UPR 151
* 2 Choice Band GRI 121
* 3 Cynthia UPR 119

##Energy - 13

* 9 Water Energy XYEnergy 9
* 4 Double Colorless Energy NXD 92

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

This list is obviously for post rotation right? (S&M- On)

Let me know how it does because it seems very interesting!

This list is obviously for post rotation right? (S&M- On)

Let me know how it does because it seems very interesting!

You are correct!

It's been doing well so far! I beat 2 Dusk Mane Necrozma GX decks in a row with it :D Though there are times when it bricks (but not as hard as when I paired Glaceon with Greninja...) it overall is a decent deck with a lot of potential. What attracted me to Alolan Ninetales (baby and GX) were the bench snipe of the GX, plus it's GX move and stall with baby Ninetales to power up bigger Pokemon (Glaceon or big Ninetales).

*EDIT* I dropped a Ninetales GX for a second Fan Club

You are correct!

It's been doing well so far! I beat 2 Dusk Mane Necrozma GX decks in a row with it :D Though there are times when it bricks (but not as hard as when I paired Glaceon with Greninja...) it overall is a decent deck with a lot of potential. What attracted me to Alolan Ninetales (baby and GX) were the bench snipe of the GX, plus it's GX move and stall with baby Ninetales to power up bigger Pokemon (Glaceon or big Ninetales).

*EDIT* I dropped a Ninetales GX for a second Fan Club
I'm trying to figure out a way to incorporate zoroark gx, but I feel like there isn't a way at least I don't see a way.
Props for thinking ahead of rotation! I will definitely try this one out.

Any new updates for this deck? I just looked up if anyone was trying this out just today. Reason is my girl is running something similar to this deck which is including the new Dragon Majesty's Quagsire. I see Quagsire really helping moving energies around as needed to make attacks. Quagsire & Volcanion Prism seem to really have good synergy with each other, of course with the rest of the deck as well.

Any new updates for this deck? I just looked up if anyone was trying this out just today. Reason is my girl is running something similar to this deck which is including the new Dragon Majesty's Quagsire. I see Quagsire really helping moving energies around as needed to make attacks. Quagsire & Volcanion Prism seem to really have good synergy with each other, of course with the rest of the deck as well.

I’m not playing this deck anymore but I think Quagsire would be a great addition to the deck! Let me know how it goes for you! :)

I’m not playing this deck anymore but I think Quagsire would be a great addition to the deck! Let me know how it goes for you! :)

@Articuno_Aria - For sure!! I'll be sure to tag you when I post my girl's deck up. I like to get feedback from the forum on everyone's thoughts, then come back after a weekend tournament and give an update for everyone. Thanks!

Back