Writing Frost Bite- My first fan fic

edguitar

Aspiring Trainer
Frost bite- A pokemon Diamond and Pearl FAN FIC

Introduction

In the world of pokemon, there have been many diffrent stories and legends told,
but none of them were as touching as the story of Ikida. Ikida was a 16 year old boy
who loved perfection and felt his pokemon had to be trained to the bone to be worth anything.
This story follows Ikida through his adventure to become the strongest, and his life changing experience.

FROST BITE- Chapter 1- Home is where the heart is

"Wake up honey". Ikida woke up to see his mom hovering over him, holding a tray.
"I made you breakfast, you can eat it in bed if you wish". His mom was a relatively short woman,
maybe 5'4. She had long blonde hair and always wore an apron with an Articuno on it.
In Snow Point City in the region of Sinnoh, the home town of ikida, ice pokemon were very much prefered over other types
and the Gym leader of the city Candice was greatly looked up to by any ice trainer. Today was Ikida's 16 birthday and he was
excited as his mom promised him his first pokemon. He started later than most trainers because his mom was afraid to let him go on a journey at 10, wich was when most trainers started. "I don't need breakfast, I want my pokemon!" yelled Ikida, as he jumped out of bed. "Now Ikida, I know you're excited but breakfast is an important meal of the day" said his mom calmly. "It helps a trainer think". "BUT MOM! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR EVER!".His mom replied, angrily. "And you can wait one more meal, i'm only thinking about your health, so get eating!". As soon as Ikida finished his breakfast he ran downstairs to see what pokemon his mom got from the local proffesor, Proffesor Maple. "Honey, theres some one i'd like you to meet" his mom said softly. "WHAT IS IT!!!". Ikida ran into the kitchen eagerly, to see who he was about to meet. As he walked in, for the first time ever, he saw his first pokemon Snover. Ikida couldn't believe he had his very own snover. "Oh my god! Thank you so much mom, I can't wait to get started on my journey"."Me and you have alot of training to do!"." I've got 6 years to make up for!"

Frost Bite- Chapter 2- Let the training begin COMING SOON.

First of all, I'm the grammer guy. You can't have this:
Example:"I'm going to lunch!" yelled Sam. "OK!" replied mom.
You have to indent after each new speaker... so:
"I'm going to lunch!" yelled Sam.
"OK!" replied mom. Otherwise nice story.

Dudeman1993 said:
First of all, I'm the grammer guy. You can't have this:
Example:"I'm going to lunch!" yelled Sam. "OK!" replied mom.
You have to indent after each new speaker... so:
"I'm going to lunch!" yelled Sam.
"OK!" replied mom. Otherwise nice story.

Meh, not a big deal, thanks though.

any way, chapter 2.

Frost Bite- Chapter 2- Let the training begin.

As Ikida walked outside, the snow sprinkled the frosty fields around his house that were roaming with wild Chatot.
He looked snover into it's eyes, and could see the anticipation riding in Snover. "Snover, are you ready to become the best?"
Ikida took Snover into his arms as he began walking through the harsh winter like weather of Snow Point City, and made his way to a patch of grassy area, hoping to find a wild pokemon to practice against. He was excited to be in the wild for the first time. He was never allowed in the wild before, because his mother was afraid that a wild pokemon would attack him. As he began walking through the grass, he spotted something moving in the corner of his eye. He quickly turned around to see a Staravia, pecking at the ground. "Snover, now's our chance!" "ATTACK!". Snover looked at him confused, unsure of what Ikida was asking. "Oh wait, i have to choose an attack...don't i?". Snover nodded, almost laughing. "I KNOW! FLAMETHROWER!" yelled Ikida, nearly deafening Snover. As Ikida stared at Snover waiting for it move, the Snover looked almost fed up, and started to take a nap on the ground. "Snover! WAKE UP!!". The staravia was so startled by Ikida's loud voice that it flew away.
"Now look what you did, Snover!" "You made me scare it away!". Ikida heard a noise coming from the bush, so he got in battle position. As he saw a shadow coming out of the bush, he threw a pokeball while yelling " IM GONNA CATCH YOU!!"."OUCH!!" yelled the shadow. "You know, you usually use pokeballs to catch pokemon, not humans Ikida" .The shadow turned out to be Proffesor Maple, a woman with long black hair, Glistening brown eyes, and a lab coat on.
"Oh, Proffesor Maple, I'm sorry, I thought you were a pokemon". "That's alright, i understand". "You usually need to weaken a pokemon when you want to catch them, Ikida". "I would have if the Snover you caught for me would obey me and attack" replied Ikida."Well, what moves did you try and use?". "Flamethrower" said Ikida looking confused. "That's your problem, Snover is an Ice type pokemon, It can't learn fire type moves". "Follow me to my lab Ikida, I have something to give you that might help you". "Alright, Snover RETURN!". As Proffesor Maple lead the way to the lab, Ikida was very eager to find out what it was that she would give him. Maybe another pokemon? or some extra Pokeballs?. Ikida walked into the lab, and as Proffesor Maple walked up to her desk, she pulled out a strange red device out of her desk. "What's that?" asked Ikida.
"This is the newest model of a pokedex". "A pokedex?". "Yes Ikida, you see, a pokedex records information on wild pokemon you see, and tells you about them". "You could also use your pokedex to find out what types of moves Snover can learn, so you don't try to use flamethrower again". "Wow, that's cool!". Proffesor Maple handed him the pokedex, and as he walked out of the lab, something swung down from above the lab, and nearly hit Ikida.

Chapter 3- Storm Warning- Coming Soon!

Nice story! A pokemon trainer that thinks snover learns flamethrower... I love snover

Back