Friday, Site Suggestions

Porygon

Strange Polygon Thing
Like I've said in the past, you could always get a huge staff of updaters to have frequent daily-at-the-very-least updates to attract a huge crowd of people who obsessilvey reload your page, just like kotaku.com and 4colorrebellion.com.

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Sorry, but I don't trust anyone else to handle the main page. They'd have to be my clone. :p

ShadowSong

Never giving up
I love it, but I think you should make a couple more drop-dpwn menus to make a more specfic search. I would just add a TCG menu, video game menu, and movie menu, and if you want misc. for extra things. I would stick to it.

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Because decks and pools do not mix. You don't want your cards to get soaked, do you?

Mjadex123

I guess the main todo list is anything with scans and for the japanese scans, i will get all the pre-E done by June or July (WILL ONLY GIVE U UNRELEASED ONS along with spoilers a mate done for me).

bass_forte

ANet FTW.
Water Pokémon Master said:
Because decks and pools do not mix. You don't want your cards to get soaked, do you?
What he means to say is that the 'rate this out of 10' polls in the deck garage are unecessary anyway, so there's no point in putting a poll. =P

I don't really see what a search bar would be for... I mean, what would you search for? :/

Porygon

Strange Polygon Thing
I think a search bar to search the entire site might actually be kinda nice. Could search for specific card images or cards included in decks. *Shrug*

nigafiga

Gues Whos Back!
Water Pokémon Master said:

Now i will not know, what the other users think of my deck :(
And complete the scans...:cool:

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
well, just do the ex-series scans and it's ok
1 more thing, make sure that there are no not-appearing cards (like umbreon ex)
1 more thing, definitely put the whole menu on the left
1 more thing, a deck of the week, I like the card of the day, but the idea for a deck of the week sounded great.
1 more thing, change the pokéballs next to the menu options into water drops, looks more beachy (is that even a word:p)
1 more thing, oh, nothing, can't think of anything else:p:D.

Zapper

Your Team Helper.
I would definetly make  better skin and banner for the forum, cause this one just....sucks!

Then, music beatbox like the Pokemon.com has it, exept updated one.

Then, more episodes! An episode site where you could watch/download all and every episode/movie of pokemon you want! That would be the best in the world!

Also good would be, if pokemon-tcg.com site would put this as a link (forums) and that would help HUGELY! Ask those people as a favour?

And complete scans of set, beucase I still want to see what the Holon Phantom Wobbuffet does and it's not on the scans!

Advertising....If every member here would put the ~www.pokebeach.com---->check it out! ITS AMAZING!~
Thing on other forums like Pokecorner or Pokegym or just some other forums, more people would figure it out!

Some off topic thingy in forums, for people who dont play card game, maybee RPGs or Off topic discussion?

And PUH-LEASE! This card of the day system sucks! We get the reviews like once per week (and yeah, i do it too but w/e). Better idea would be, that it would be reviewed each day, and we would do a forum based on Card of the day (check forums.pokecorner.com to see how it works) cause that would almost force more people to enter forums as I enter them VERY rarely.
Hope I helped!

Lionheart

Retribution Paladin > You
hmm. I would like to see Neo Scans up. they would be nice. Also, if you need a hand in running this place, your mods should do you well, and im always up for lending a hand. If you need any scans, I will see what I can do, and e-mail them to you asap, and that will hiopefully save you some time. I cant help until the 1st of June though.

jameslek95

The Ultimate Pokemon Master
Even, if all the above things were added, i do not feel that many people will come to this site. The main thing to do is advertise!!! Probabaly on Yahoo or Google. Then, we have to make sure the content of the site is good so the new visitors will spread our site and also come regularly.

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
RE:  Friday, Site Suggestions

Mind Reader said:
Make a "Card of the Week", that would make people vissit your site, you and som others could write.
what, I spend a whole afternoon on a card review and you don't even notice it...that's where strategists are for, making reviews. go to the review forum
http://pokebeach.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23