Friday & Saturday, 8/11 - 8/12, EX Crystal Guardians Set List, Scans, Info

Metal Master

Sparkily Sunshine
RE:  Friday & Saturday, 8/11 - 8/12, EX Crystal Guardians Set List, Scans, Info

Tomokazu Komiya said:
^ Yeah, but oddly no commons or uncommons to support them... :p
Hey, it was late and I was dead tired already when scanning what I did. Besides, the set should be almost entirely scanned by tommorow morning. Between me and DarkJake(and a few others), we're only short a few ex's.

hummers2187

Aspiring Trainer
^i had the same problem but now it seems to work "but marshtomp doesnt work" nevermind it has been removed

I think im going to buy out target once they get these in and then go buy a box later on. Do they still cost 3.49 like holon phantoms?

DarkJake

I'm Intense
All of the broken links are fixed...yup I guess my Shiftry ex and Zam are up! (among 20 others) Metal Master sent all the commons/uncommons we're missing...and in total we're only missing 2 cards right now:

Blaziken ex
Aggron ex

S.Suikun

Aspiring Trainer
Nice scanning jobs so far, guys. Are the reverse holos similar to the Holon Phatoms ones? It's a little hard to tell.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Wow that is an awesome set so far and it brings back some old and also mixes in some new cards too. It look like this will be a good set and it will bring a retro feeling too.:)

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
Awesome WPM you are the best and keep up the good work.:)

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
OMG, Kouki (best artist) and Tomo (worst artist) have joined forces in this set, blastoise looks cool, and wartortle looks amazing, but about tomo, OMG, the cacnea... it's acting like kirby... and what has he done to that poor dugtrio
I also love Sumiyoshi's work, that ivysaur looks nice
a lot of great and less great artists did their work in this set, too bad, no Ken, maybe in the next set
and Takumi, I never heard of him before, seems like we have a new 3D artist, and he isn't bad
(BTW, tomo (from the forums) I was expecting you to say this...

S.Suikun

Aspiring Trainer
I think the art on Diglett is absolutely hysterical, for more than one reason.

I think I gave my thoughts on the art already back when Miracle Crystal came out in Japan, but just for a quick recap, the real winners of the set are Swalot, Wigglytuff, Shuppet, Nishida Wartortle, Jigglypuff, Kouki Squirtle, Jirachi ex, and Delcatty ex.

DarkJake

I'm Intense
Ok, I sent the remaining commons, and my friend provided Bannet and 2 of the ex...if my calculations are correct we are missing 2 cards... ;/

Tobi_Akatsuki's_Idiot

I choose you Ninja Brian!
Great set except for the lack of "delta" pokemon,that really turned me down:(

Hopefully,FEOOAD will make up for it,anyway the pokes are ok,i was hoping that bird 1 was gonna be a farfecth pre-evo.

DarkJake

I'm Intense
Rickraptor77 said:
Great set except for the lack of "delta" pokemon,that really turned me down:(

Hopefully,FEOOAD will make up for it,anyway the pokes are ok,i was hoping that bird 1 was gonna be a farfecth pre-evo.

I'm mad the spearow isn't δ :(

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
The graphics are incredible and I can't belive hoe awesome the game looks too man it makes me want to get it now but I don't have DS yet so it will be awhile before I get it.:)

psyblazer_ex

#1 Demyx Fan!
RE:  Friday & Saturday, 8/11 - 8/12, EX Crystal Guardians Set List, Scans, Info

Tomokazu Komiya said:
UGH. This set is so screwed up. Loudred, Grovyle, Combusken, and Marshtomp are rares? Whaaaaat? That's almost as dumb as those Brock's Zubat, Erika's Clefairy, Misty's Goldeen, etc. rare cards from the Gym sets.
Grass Pokémon really get no respect. They made Blastoise and Charizard holos, but not Venusaur. Then with Sceptile ex, it could've been a nice, strong Grass EX, but no, they made it Psychic. Grumble.
How is it that Sableye, Mawile, Tauros, and Luvdisc get a holo cards, but Venusaur, Dusclops, Swampert, and Medicham don't? Hmmm?
No boxtopper? That sucks. Majorly. That would be the only mystery card in the set, but now there's none. But I guess that with the huge number of EXs, they thought people buying boxes would be happy enough.

All right, I'm done ranting. :p Now I guess we can confirm that it's only d Pokémon that have the weird holo, and no others. (We could never tell before, because w/ DS and HP all holos were d.)

Oh be quite If you think the set is screwed up dont buy it.

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
RE:   Friday & Saturday, 8/11 - 8/12, EX Crystal Guardians Set List, Scans, Info

^ Uh, when didn't they?

Heh. They censored G-r-a-s-s. :p

psyblazer_ex said:
Oh be quite If you think the set is screwed up dont buy it.
Of course I'll buy it, I'm just saying POP needs a little sense knocked into their noggins. But then again, I really don't know how to be "quite".