Friday & Saturday, 8/11 - 8/12, EX Crystal Guardians Set List, Scans, Info

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
RE: Friday, 8/11, EX CG List

Sweet looks like some pretty good pokemon in the set and can't wait for the scans and as always thanks for the news WPM.:)

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member

If you are talking to me thanks a lot.:)

MysteryE

Character Illustrator

xxashxx said:
If you are talking to me thanks a lot.:)

???
Who? me?
not you...
see the quote above...

and yes, some people are doing the scans now...
I really can't wait...

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member

Oh sorry I thought yough were talking about my first post my mistake.:)

Abhorsen

Offically retired

Trust for Tauros and Luvdisc to be holos, but I guess that's a good thing.

There's 10 Ex's in this set... 10! And only 2 *'s... Interesting, plus I would assume that the chances of getting an Ex has increased a little too since there's only 100 cards in the set. There's a lot of rares in this set too which is different. I'm currently liking CG, almost half the set is a rare card, lol.

MysteryE

Character Illustrator

yup, almost half of it are rares...
but that'll be, a lot of commons and uncommons we'll get for collecting each rares if we bought box or many boosters...

Metal Master

Sparkily Sunshine

I'm assuming the ex ratio is one of the following:

3 ex(worst case box)
4 ex
3 ex/1 *

Scans should be on the way once WPM is done editing them :p I should know, I scanned them! XD

One last thing, I got as many holo rares(3 or so were AH) as I did normal rares. So it is harder to pull the holo rares, the AH cards should even it out for ya.

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
UGH. This set is so screwed up. Loudred, Grovyle, Combusken, and Marshtomp are rares? Whaaaaat? That's almost as dumb as those Brock's Zubat, Erika's Clefairy, Misty's Goldeen, etc. rare cards from the Gym sets.
Grass Pokémon really get no respect. They made Blastoise and Charizard holos, but not Venusaur. Then with Sceptile ex, it could've been a nice, strong Grass EX, but no, they made it Psychic. Grumble.
How is it that Sableye, Mawile, Tauros, and Luvdisc get a holo cards, but Venusaur, Dusclops, Swampert, and Medicham don't? Hmmm?
No boxtopper? That sucks. Majorly. That would be the only mystery card in the set, but now there's none. But I guess that with the huge number of EXs, they thought people buying boxes would be happy enough.

All right, I'm done ranting. :p Now I guess we can confirm that it's only d Pokémon that have the weird holo, and no others. (We could never tell before, because w/ DS and HP all holos were d.)

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
I see sableye+macargo, to get the cards you want in your discard pile in your discard pile (weird sentence), can be useful in slowking, metanite and banette ex decks.
you had a lot of good cards, MM

hummers2187

Aspiring Trainer
wait all these scans are from out of america right?
maybe they are making the box topper only for USA. (Probelly Not but you never know)
i wont be buying a box without a boxtopper, thats that only reason i would buy boxes.

Editing so i dont double post...
i like the way this set is arranged...
more ex(good)
less star(good)
more rare(good)
less holo (good)

im happy how they set it up

Holy Star

Pokémon TCG player and card faker
RE:  Friday & Saturday, 8/11 - 8/12, EX Crystal Guardians Set List, Scans, Info

Tomokazu Komiya said:
How is it that Sableye, Mawile, Tauros, and Luvdisc get a holo cards,
They were Holos in Japanese Miracle Crystal.
Tomokazu Komiya said:
but Venusaur, Dusclops, Swampert, and Medicham don't?
Out of those listed, only Venusaur was a holo in Japanese Miracle Crystal.  Swampert was in a half deck; Dusclops and Medicham have always been Uncommons.

Also, WPM, it'll take me a while to get some scans in...I doubt they'll be any good either.  I guess we'll see.

S.Suikun

Aspiring Trainer
WTF? Luvdisc remains a holo like in the Japanese set, but Grumpig and Venusaur don't? Gulpin is uncommon...that makes me sad. Methinks they should have thrown in a few promos just to balance the rarity out.

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
RE:  Friday & Saturday, 8/11 - 8/12, EX Crystal Guardians Set List, Scans, Info

Tomokazu Komiya said:
I know seriously. They threw in TONS of promos for HP, but none in this set.... they could've done...
this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, or this.
But oh well. Next POP set, hopefully.... The next POP set will probably also have...
This, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, and this.
Hopefully.
(Man, I really hope you people look at those links... they took me ages to put up.)
what I wouldn't give to be able to get that chimecho and those 3 mew, I hope at least 1 one those me mews wil apear in POP
GJ on putting all those links, took a long time to look at them all, but I did :p

Kronar

Blossoming Faker
Got back from the pre-release a few hours ago, it looks really good. I noticed that there are alot of rares cause i got like ten rares out of the six packs. Although i wish that they wouldnt have made combusken, marshtomp, and a few others rares.

I looked at all of the links tomo, like you said... probably in the next POP set.