Friday, Mantine and Tamanta Comparison, New Miracle Crystal Images, Pokemon Tour Info

Wow.. that artwork is awesome..

I'm hoping that they're not splitting evolution lines between multiple artists, but that probably isn't gonna stop now.. =(

RE: Friday, Mantine and Tamanta Comparison, New Miracle Crystal Images, Pokemon Tour

Whoa.

the binder artwork is... bleh.

I want the GSSS or the eeveelution one :O

geez. someone need to tell me how to import it :O

The GBA tournaments would be disappointing. The only non-allowed Pokemon (Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys) are the ones which dont impact as much. The only way someone is going to win this is by using legendaries. Almost EVERY (smart) team will be filled with Mewtwo, Kyogre, Lugia, Ho-oh, Groudon, Blissey. I find it a bit sad that they didnt ban them for this... Using Legendaries is not a test of someone's skill.

I think the Miracle Crystal images will look good. They made alot of good images in LM and I think they'll continue this on in MC. I found alot of the Holon Phantom pictures to be a little disappointing, compared to LM.

That pokemon is awesome and it does look alot like mantine and I would say it is a pre evolution to it and it looks cool too but it has an odd name for it and I can't wait to see what it really looks like.:)

RE: Friday, Mantine and Tamanta Comparison, New Miracle Crystal Images, Pokemon Tour

I have discovered some brown machokes in my fire red version in the unknown
dungeon and I have only seen 2 of them. Does that mean they are ultra rare or something because I have never seen them before and is that the same way you catch suicune in the grasses or do you catch suicune a diffrent way? I have gotten 4 out 6 pokemon up to level 100 and my articuno up to level 79 and this was the first time I have ever seen them. Do you walk around until you see suicune appear or do you have to do something to make him appear? I must have went through 2,000 pokemon battles before seeing the brown machokes. Do you have to do that for suicune because I have done the requirements to make him appear?:)

They're shiny.. hope you caught them, because it's about a 1 in 2000 chance that you'll see a shiny at all.. Check Serebii if you want to know more.

xxashxx, please do not post off topic. This is not the place for what you are talking about.

Hi guys

I'm guessing its an entirely new pokemon - dunno about you lot but I'm sick of new evos and defo baby pokemon, they're so boring to raise!

Well you might want to get more used to it: It was announced quite a while ago that future Pokemon will be more evolutions and pre-evolutions of existing Pokemon and new combinations of types than anything else.

-Holy Star

Oh ok Thanks for the info guys that really helped and I did not catch them but I wiil catch them next time I see one and this will be my final post on this guys because WPM posted and told me not to post it in this section.

WPM I just wanted to know about a couple of of pokemon in my game so I posted here so everyone could see my question because I have never seen them before thats all.:)

Ash: Post it in the right forum though. This thread/forum have absolutely nothing to do with what you were talking about. You should have asked in the Gaming area, where the Q belonged, that's all.

They look so alike. Anyway Tamanta sounds like my cousins name Samantha. >  <
                                                                                                          U

Back