Friday again, 9/15, DP TCG Set, DP PokeDex, Attack, and Abilities Info

Holy Star

Pokémon TCG player and card faker
My only question...will Pokemon ex/* still be around?

By the sound of it, it's not likely.

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
I ~H~O~P~E~ that ex will be gone, but *s should stay. that jap logo looks nice, can't wait for more info
so my predictions where right... we will get 4 fossil, making the (possible) modified number of fossils 5...x4= 20 FOSSILS in one deck, hello ago of the stall

Tobi_Akatsuki's_Idiot

I choose you Ninja Brian!
Man i so hope that ex's stay:D

Parukia ex & Dialugia ex would be sooo cool:D

& I REALLY HOPE THERE R MORE DINO POKES( i luv Dinosaurs,i want to become a paleontologist:))

CCloud

Aspiring Trainer
Ya know.....I think that.....maybe....there will be a new type of Pokemon, ya know like there are EX's/* Pokemon? Maybe there will be a new type like that.

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/
Do you have any idea on how much of n impact "Natural" will have? Good bye Dragon Dance/Swords Dance...

Arcanine 274

=/
RE:  Friday again, 9/15, DP TCG Set, DP PokeDex, Attack, and Abilities Info

GODZILLA said:
Do you have any idea on how much of n impact "Natural" will have? Good bye Dragon Dance/Swords Dance...
I KNOW. Beappa is going to be broke in some tournaments. byebye sword dance Groudon :)

Arcanine out.

G

i think the new pokemon card game DP they will change ex into DP or somthing

Abomasnow-Man29

Abomasnow by Xous FTW
So about the fossil pokemon does it mean we get more than one per adventure as in past game’s (one being the fossil the pokemon comes from)or will we be able to get twenty with out trading or breeding?

If we could that would be really cool if not I could live with one and just do the reset until I get a female.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Sweet I can't wait for the TCG and it sounds pretty good too.:)

G

is koribooshi related to minomucchi,because the top of minomucchi looks like koribooshis ears twisted plus their names resemble like BOOSHI and MUCCHI

megametang

wish i could see a DP booster pack scan, this will be the only time im going to post on this page today

-megametang

p.s.: how do u like my new avatar:D

bangiras

Aspiring Trainer
News Staff
RE:  Friday again, 9/15, DP TCG Set, DP PokeDex, Attack, and Abilities Info

is koribooshi related to minomucchi,because the top of minomucchi looks like koribooshis ears twisted plus their names resemble like BOOSHI and MUCCHI

I think if anything Corobohshi's related to Volbeat and Illumise. It looks exactly like them. Minomucchi may be related to Pineco and Forretress (since they're all bagworms) but the chances are just as good that it's something completely new.

Here's hoping the exs stick around for D/P. Ex-rule was a great mechanic that brought a lot of balance to the game. And you have to agree, it's FUN opening a pack and seeing that sweet silver border. ;)

Kamekaze_man

Aspiring Trainer
so.. is this gonna be like when the Ex series was going side by side with the E-series cards? and will the tournaments be DP cards only??

G

RE:   Friday again, 9/15, DP TCG Set, DP PokeDex, Attack, and Abilities Info

[/quote]

I think if anything Corobohshi's related to Volbeat and Illumise.  It looks exactly like them.  Minomucchi may be related to Pineco and Forretress (since they're all bagworms) but the chances are just as good that it's something completely new.

korobooshis a cricket and volbeat is a firefly plus just because he is a bagworm dousnt mean it is related to them is pokemon it van be related to the flytrap pokemon

megametang

[shiver] ohh, corobosi's head turns around,THAT DEMONIC,ACK! but the rest of them were pretty cool. (with the acception of pinpuku)

-megametang:D

G

so that flytrep thing can levitate thats weird?
plus is the roselia baby twisting his hands or is it his body