Friday again, 9/1, Two New Pokemon

bacon

!!!!!

what the.....

what the hell is that? really? A chansey prevo? what?

I have now lost faith for Diamond and pearl... they better have something good up their sleeves.

Kyoquadon

Aspiring Trainer
the small guy looks like a baby form of chansey (95 % sure)
the cat? er, a evolved form of delcatty? Or a totally new guy?

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
OMG, CHNASEY PREVO, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, well, it looks cute, chansey with baby evolution, HEAL FTW
anyways, elesticat looks so strange, strange, I repeat strange, I will not repeat myself, like I said before, i will not repeat myself, STRANGE
anyways, an original poke for once, that's ok -_-

Kyoquadon

Aspiring Trainer
RE:  Friday again, 9/1, Two New Pokemon

bacon-boy said:

what the.....

what the hell is that? really? A chansey prevo? what?

I have now lost faith for Diamond and pearl... they better have something good up their sleeves.

haha, same thoughts... kinda pathetic isn't it? Baby forms for every good-old pokemon they can find.

bacon

!!!!!
I know... eurgh...

The cat is weird, I'm guessing its like a spring pokemon or something, its all bendy. But its ok, although how they will make it 3d is anyones guess.

ChanseyMaster

OH HAY LOL
It doesn't really look like a Chansey prevo to me... (and I know Chanseys)
Also, all the drawings on that cover look extra cartoony and proabably look better in the game. And I've been all about a Chansey prevo since they announced the game. The cat...eh, whatever, I'm fine with it. Why do you guys hate them so much?

[ChanseyMaster]

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
RE:  Friday again, 9/1, Two New Pokemon

ChanseyMaster said:
It doesn't really look like a Chansey prevo to me... (and I know Chanseys)
Also, all the drawings on that cover look extra cartoony and proabably look better in the game. And I've been all about a Chansey prevo since they announced the game. The cat...eh, whatever, I'm fine with it. Why do you guys hate them so much?

[ChanseyMaster]
OMG, I was right, BB was wrong, lol, anyways, yeah, chansey evo looks cute, it's just ANOTHER ... this would actually mean that magmar, scyter and lapras should also get something special (I'm not saying jynx, cause she didn't get an ex in r/s, also because I don't want her to)
catty looks wierdy, me hopy it's noty another skitty evo, it doesn't look like a delcatty evo, more like a trade skitty while holding bouncy ball -_-

ShadowX

Gaming master
No I can't belive it A baby form of chansey why oh why did they have to make another baby pokemon. I just want to see some decent dragon type pokemon for god's sake.

KingdomHearts

The Timetraveler
At first I was like, is that a baby form of smoochum or something, then I put it in closer, and I saw the little half-egg and I was like omg! its a baby form of chansey probably,
(then again maybe not)

'The cat thing,..I'm thinking a evolved of Aipom???Only idea I have

bacon

!!!!!
I'm pretty sure the cat thing is totally new: not only does it look completely different to Delcatty (apart from being a cat...) its also springy, which I guess is its gimmick:totally different to cattys anyway.

I'm pretty darn sure thats a chansey prevo, so hopefully Magmar gets an evo. Jynx evo, eurgh no thanks, but they MIGHT just do a good job of it ^-^;

Might..

Arcanine 274

=/
can anyone say new egg moves for Blissey? ;>

i actually kinda like 'em. they're just basics, they ain't anything special, but they allright. chikorita was worse guys, than either of 'em.

Arcanine out.

DrkrZen

1337 G33K
I'm thinking there's going to be a lot more babies this generation for prior generations.. which isn't a bad thing, but I'd just like to see more evolutions instead.

I'm thinking the cat has something to do with the earlier silohette of that one Pokemon that looks like a kitten.. definitely not a Delcatty evolution.