Friday, 9/8, DP Anime News, Mystery Dungeon and Battle Frontier Today, New Review

howelllawson

Brony
I can't wait to see the Mysteryous Dungeon Special!

Ep 4: Pocchama vs. Subomi! Hikari's First Battle!

I want to see the new pokemon.  ^_^
(first post! yay!)

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/
WOH! That was Gary with the Elextabuzz thingyo_O The new professor looks as expected. The girl looks nice;)

I can deffinately see that turtle being a Rock/Grass Type. The Penguin lookd very cute:D and the Money was... not my taste>.<

Can't wait for the talking Pokemon:D

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/
RE:  Friday, 9/8, DP Anime News, Mystery Dungeon and Battle Frontier Today, New Review

Rickraptor77 said:
So does this mean Ash won't go to Shinou???

& how da heck did Gary get an Elekiburu!!!???

If he doesn't go to Shinou, then Pokemon just lost a lot of fans.

Porygon

Strange Polygon Thing
Are you sure those times are right for the entire US? I have a feeling you might be misleading some people in the more eastern region. :\

xxashxx

&quot;Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon&quot;
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I have downloaded the file. How do you get to it to instal it?:)

mystery

Wulf Boy
cool! by the way thanks for letting us view the episodes...i may have cable,but thank you alot...

xxashxx

&quot;Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon&quot;
Elite Member
Advanced Member
How do you instal the program once you have down loaded it?:)

EDIT It is now installed it works fine. Thanks anyway.:)

ChanseyMaster

OH HAY LOL
I really hope Ash and crew plays some sort of cameo in the upcoming D/P season.

Also, have the torrent files been posted? I gotta see the MD Special.

[ChanseyMaster]

Tyler

Aspiring Trainer
Can't wait for the torrents. I don't mind staying up all night... who needs sleep anyway, right?

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/
Wow! I was like.. SHOCKED! Ash and Brock sounded like they grew up a little. May sounded like she's 14-15, which is good but there was no feeling in her voice. So did Max, he sounded good too. Meowth's voice was awesome! It sounded more devious than ever but Jessie had to much acsent, know what I mean?

Over all, they sounded much better than expected, 8/10:D

The Mystery dungeon thing was great. I always wanted to hear the Pokemon talk and see there point of view. I so CAN'T WAIT for the next one:) DUDE!!!! I WILL GET TO SEE TYRANITAR IN THE FUTURE AND GET TO HEAR HIS VOICE:D:D:D:D:DACT FTW;)

KingdomHearts

The Timetraveler
RE:  Friday, 9/8, DP Anime News, Mystery Dungeon and Battle Frontier Today, New Review

randomman29 said:
i only watched the MD one and thought it was okay but did they have to use the VA of Dr. number for the gengar?

That's exactly what I thought!!
And Medicham and Ekans were Butch and Cassidy, sort of

Osiris' Prophet

Aspiring Trainer
Watched the phony one since I can't bring up the MD one. As for the no Ash in Shinou thingy, he's already been shown as having a new suit and everything. If anything, it's probably just like May in Avd Gen where she chose a pokemon and Ash in his infinate presence appears. Ash is most likely still there(Ugh >> ) and won't ever leave.

ShadowSong

Never giving up
Uh...WPM...The Mystery Dungeon links to Fear Factor Phony, and Fear Factor Phony links to Fear Factor Phony. No Dungeon, ya need to fix that. Sorry to nag.

I watched the Dungeon ep, it wasn't too bad. Teams could use better names through, I mean Team Meanies, really that is reeeeally childish. It will probably become a series (duh), they wouldn't leave the episode like that if it wasn't going to become a series.