Friday, 9/7, Buneary DP06 Promo, Diamond and Pearl Pokemon Confirmed in SSBB

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
Advanced Member
RE: Friday, 8/7, Buneary DP08 Promo, Diamond and Pearl Pokemon Confirmed in SSBB

I'm glad D/P Pokemon will be in Brawl; it would be disappointing without them. Also, shouldn't the date say 9/7?

Master of the Six Kings

I IZ GENIUS!
RE: Friday, 9/7, Buneary DP08 Promo, Diamond and Pearl Pokemon Confirmed in SSBB

Shame that I don't have wii. Would've liked to play brawl. I have 3 Lopunny and 1 Buneary card, so there's finally a promo I feel like getting. oh and the LV.X's for sure! Go drifloon, the first D/P Pokemon spotted in the new game!

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I can't wait for Brawl. With that level and also the Trainer means I will be unstoppable. Well eventually after awhile of using the character.:)

Darkness Generation

Scriptwriter in the making
I CAN'T STOP LISTENING TO THAT MUSIC ITS TO GOOD! I WANT IT ON MY I-POD! POKEMON EVOLUTION MUSIC! C'mon be December 3rd already!

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
I was wondering if you'd add that music to the new story, seems lik you did :p

About the drifloon, well, I know I've been telling A LOT of people that DP might not be in the game... I can't scare people anymore :(
It's nice to know, though, lucario or infernape might just be new characters, or Pokémon trainer DP...

Gale

Guess who's back (kinda)? Back again (kinda)
OMG! That Buneary is so cute! (I'm a boy-deal with it :p :p :F)

7-year olds using action replays?! Oh, that's just not right...

Jigglypuff13

I really need to change this
The promo looks really good. The artwork on these cards is amazing.
And that Driftloon is so small, I can barely make it out. But it's good to see D/P Pokémon in the game.

Aqua Smeargle

Aspiring Trainer
There certainly is an increase in cheating going on. I've observed it myself as well.

Unfortunatley most of these new cheaters are just kids, below the age of 10-12 (as WPM pointed out) and they really don't know or care about issues of legitimacy; they're just doing it to impress their friends. And this gets honest cheaters a bad name, which is a shame if you ask me.

There are honest cheaters ot there (such as myself); people who always let other's know if they'll be trading or battling with hacked pokemon. But this doesn't stop people from treating them the same as they treat non-honest cheaters.

Phazon-764

Pants on the ground...
... that drifblim is a gate way for lucario being a character... ah drifblim.... what else can you do, lol