Friday, 8/31, Site Status

it's going very good... alot of new members... and there's only one comlaint: Internal Server errors are driving me crazy :F

They're driving me crazy, too - especially when I am trying to work on the site on the internet, and they keep popping up. :(

WPM said:
We also have another secret project in the works, which is now one month old, but I doubt it will be ready until 2030 or so. :p
RIDDLES RIDDLES RIDDLES

You are serioisly similar to Blaine, man. Even though you're Water Pokémon Master, you do riddles. And we wanna deciphrate riddles :F

ssb4ever said:
the worst is when i am writing a pm and one pops up and i have to do the pm all over again...

Copying it before clicking "send" or "post" so you can paste it and send or post it again is your friend.

Ehhh...Good update...???

Hi WPM,

Heh i'm following the mess around the Layout and CMS. I'm wondering what CMS you are using (i posted this question like 200 times the last months that you where talking about the cms). I now have a clue that your already using one that's 'finished' and not creating your own. I hope the new site is going to be RSS feed implented. I like the new layout and i really wanna take a look at the new dex. Keep up the good work.

(hope to get a reply of you now :p i understand that you can't reply to everyone but you bumbed this question like 200 times now :p)

Pretty good status. Though now, 4 posts get stuck at a time. On some threads, every time a post ends in 1, the post can't be viewed, and the page it's on doesn't exist. It used to only last until another person posted, but now, 4 posts will get stuck at a time -_- Which is just annoying. Site doing great though.

internal server errors havent hit my computer in the last 14 days i wonder what is wrong.

WPM (on the front page) said:
...I don't even know what today's date is...

I worry when that happens to someone, even though the date is on the website (in the heading of the update) and the forums (in the title of this thread and other places).
If I'm up, then I'll participate in the quiz.
Also, that secret project, have you ever mentioned it before, or is this the firt time?

WPM, you have a great website and I am sure that everyone will understand if you don't manage to do everything on time.

ssb4ever said:
the worst is when i am writing a pm and one pops up and i have to do the pm all over again...
Copy whatever you wrote before sending a PM, then.

Top 5 scores for the quiz that just ended

PMJ, 35 points
CCloud, 17 points
Shiny_Noctowl, 8 points
skella & DukeFireBird, 4 points

It was a good quiz, though there was one question that... never mind.
I'm pretty sure I got 3 points, which, for me, is good, so I'm happy. Next time, though, I'll do better.
PMJ - do you have encyclopedic knowledge of all Pokémon related stuff or something because you were on fire during the quiz (not literally, obviously). Well done.

I would say the main reason why I always win is because I can type faster than anyone in the chat. CCloud is almost or as quick as I am, and a lot of the questions that he got first, I was a close second.

As far as encyclopedic knowledge goes, it's not really that either. Some of the questions (less than 30, maybe even less than that because Porygon edits them a lot) are submitted by me. Some of them are easy if you know the TCG. And a couple of them I even guessed at. Obscure anime questions is what I fail at big time (HINT HINT PORYGON).

Combine that with my fast typing skills, and it's an easy recipe for win.

Yes, there were several times where I had to backspace because of a typo error, and PMJ got the first answer. He's really good at it.

Back