Friday, 8/3, Quiz Tonight, Worlds Mini-Site, Darkrai Appears!

Lieutenant Houndoom

Back from the...
Quiz:
1st: WPM (masquearder) (26 points)
2nd: Burninating Torchic (21 points)
3rd: Setherex (13 points)
4th: pokemonfr (8 points)
5th: Me (7 points)
6th Miles (6 points)

CCloud

Aspiring Trainer
I got my butt handed to me on a silver platter. I got 9th place, though! :F

Shawn out.

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
10th: Cute-mew

Kids, may this be a wise lesson, always remember the location of the A-key, or you'll end up answering things like wrtortle and you lose to someone who notices your mistake and corrects it faster than you do ;)

pokelord1

this milk tastes funny...
oh man! i missed the quiz! i had to go to my piano lesson. when is there going to be another quiz?

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I think the quiz should be moved to Thursday night so I can participate.:)

Jigglypuff13

I really need to change this
Yet another quiz I couldn't participate in due to how late it was for me. Next week, though, I should be able to participate.
And the mini-site is quite good as well.

masterryanx

N
I seriously can't believe I missed another quiz! >.> I remembered it 3 minutes before it ended! Hopefully I be able to join in next week, although 4:00 PM is a little early, but I suppose that's just to be fair to people from other time zones.

Nice song, I can see what you mean WPM, the start does sound like something out of "The Phantom of the Opera"...

Togeshroob

Shroobs > Humans
Hmmm....I wonder why my post got deleted?

And, yeah, that sounds like it's just ripped out of Phatom of the Opera, although the main tune was different. You could even hear the organ in the background!

Also...If this is the music that plays when Darkrai appears, then...Does this suggest that Darkrai is going to be evil...?