Friday, 8/17, ALL Mysterious Treasures Scans, Lucario Tin, Strategist Program

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Friday, 8/17, 120 Mysterious Treasures Scans, Lucario Tin, Strategist Program

Forum Problems are pain, but Lucario tin looks cool. Glad to see that they're bringing the strategists back! looks like I was a little to antsy making that "Strategy Drought" thread :p Spinirak still doesn't work in the scans.

RE: Friday, 8/17, 120 Mysterious Treasures Scans, Lucario Tin, Strategist Program

Spinarak 103 link don't work.

Lucario tin looks very cool. Nintendo helping Mario players even more.
Of course, the only piece of news I care about is the Strategist progrom news! It'll be great to do the reviews again. And see who I'll be working with this time.

O.O

Wow, the main page just went crazy. The background turned blue, the text turned white, the right and left menu bars disappeared, the pictures disappeared, the links died, and.....I think that's it....It's back to normal, now, but still.

And, yeah. These forum problems are a pain... <.<

I can barely see any images, and there no background for the forums, ignoring the ISEs and the "Service Temporarily Unavailable" messages, everything's fine :p

I really want to see spinarak :(

The lucario tin looks decent, I might just buy it, and add it to my collection on junk, I mean, tins :F

All the promo Lucarios seem to have better artwork than their rare counterparts. The tin is neat, nonetheless.

When I came here yesterday it said the server could not be found and at first I thought the page was taken off for some reason and then it showed that service was temporarily unavailable. I am glad I can get on though. Anyway The tin looks pretty cool but it is a bit high in price. WPM will the D/P base set get all the scans added? I hope we can see the rest of the scans for that set.:)

Well, not alot of horibble scans, Happiny, Slakoth, Teddiursa, Buizel, Barboach, Aron, Krictune and the 3 Sprites are rather disapointing, but overall pretty decent artwork.

hey wpm, my brother and I had an argument and we need your help. is Magmortar In diamond and pearl booster packs, or mysterious treasures?
Sorry this is kinda off topic. I need to know.

As you can tell from the set list, Magmortar is in Mysterious Treasures.

No, is it in diamond and pearl at ALL?

The game or the cards? In cards, no and in the game you have to Theif a wild magby with Magmamiizer, give it to a magmar and trade it. It's not obtainable in normal game play.

Curse you Feraligator! Why can't we see you? :p
/me blames the n00bs

I knew it!! :D

Master of the six kings said:
The game or the cards? In cards, no and in the game you have to Theif a wild magby with Magmamiizer, give it to a magmar and trade it. It's not obtainable in normal game play.

Curse you Feraligator! Why can't we see you? :p
* Master of the six kings blames the n00bs

Yay, the MT scans are almost all done. Maybe the DP scans could be finished next. :)

sweet new cards. can't wait till tomorrow (pre-release for me!) great job with the scans! they look amazing!!! :)

All scans now up!

That it is. Yay strat program! I just don't see why they made a gravler and Geodude, but didn't make a Golem >.> Or why there was no Froslass as Snowrunt was in this set. Seems lame to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back