Friday, 8/10, 45+ Mysterious Treasures Scans

why was is necessary to change crobat's toxic evolution to evolutionary toxic? "toxic" isn't even a noun anyway!

I never noticed, ITEM (the unowns), that's like FIND, the perfect unlimited unown combo, set up find in a deck filled with GOW and ER, and once you get all 4 out, you win, that's pretty much my unlimited deck (we sometimes still have unlimited tourneys) I use mew P#47 and murkrow with it for ultimate annoyance, and ray ex, for the fun of it :p Unown D and unown N also protect you from 2 very common types, Dark and Normal. Too bad ER and GOW no longer exist :p

About the other cards, I've been interested in the trio for a while, I just need to find a way to make them playable, and chingling seems kinda interesting, and it has a pretty decent evolution, drawing 3 cards T1 isn't nothing, and searching for a supporter or drawing 1 card if you only have 1 of them can be very useful (especially searching for a supporter ;) ).

Other than that there's nothing to point out which hasn't been pointed out in various threads about this set.

Looking at the photos of worlds makes me feel kinda sad, thinking that I could be next to that piplup, playing there, beating everyone in sight :p, but, well, nats was my tournament with the wost match-ups, I guess I'll blame that :D

All of the cards seem very useful (apart form certain examples). A couple I'm very glad they didn't change. Also, I have to say, the art work on the cards is really good (well, apart from Happiny).
Oh, and this also allowed me to spot a card that looks quite useful that I didn't pay attention to in the spoilers.

ROFL... Have you guys read the Pikachu scan? Its attack is "BikaBika". How could they make a mistake like that? And I thought Pika Bolt on Raichu-ex was crazy enough...

Oh, and it looks like Nidoqueen doesn't do more damage if you have a higher bench, so no Crawdaunt-ex or Dusknoir combo. Oh well...

BikaBika, who knows, that might mean something, I actually think it is a fun joke by the creators. At least it's better than just PikaPika :p

But if Aggron has 4 special Metal Energy cards attached, he won't get any damage from his second attack or not?

He won't. It says from "attacks", not from "opponent's Attacks".

THOSE NAMES ARE SO STUPID! "Give Aid". How did they get that from "Finish Off" and why did they change it? I might end up cracking every time I see one of those cards...

Oh, and I suppose the little circle above the "hi" sound was misread as a pair of dashes... can't remember the actual names.

are some of the commons and uncommons of the set going to be holo or reverse holo like DP1

Yah, some of the typo's are pretty bad. the krictets Sing became Sling, yeah that makes about as much sence as Bika Bika -_- Give Aid is prett lame too and Chupi is lame (though it's the same as the spoiler atleast).

I just got back from the pre-release, i did so badly that i actually got sick. :( Almost everyone there got a level x except for me. :( So i entered the booster draft and still got nothing :mad:

Yeah Draekfist, I saw you there. 2 Lucario Lv.X. Rigged. I rare drafted and I did good until I found out there were prizes for 1st.

Back