Friday, 7/28, Card Review, Ranger Logo, TR Video

GreatFox

playing = believing
WTF!? Was that suppose to scare me. I guess those only work when they really have your attention. Then again, it's been done to death now that it doesn't really work anymore.

Can't believe I'm going to say this but... You sir, are an idiot!

Mew the source of all

Just keep on trying!
LOL man I watched that and just laughed and I thought the warning was funny and now there maybe a chance for the Wal-mart thing for me. I like the Ranger Logo.

Lil Brother

Getting into the beach theme, Ash?
...wtf. Stupid Wal-Mart. You update with lots of new stores, but still not a single one in Georgia. Aarrrrrrgggghhhh.

Is the spelling mistake the misplace of Hawaii? ^^

*looks at the list again*

Aw, daaaaaaaaaayum!

Those tricky little freaks!

I swear to God they're out for me. :p

On the TR video. That was pretty funny, but only if you've seen other screamers before. Since I have, I laughed. XD

EDIT: Oh, yeah, glad to see the Ranger logo is less boring and actually has something to do with the game. :p

GreatFox

playing = believing
Stupid interweb
Yes, stupid interweb indeed.

Well, actually, more like stupid hot SoCal weather. The host had a power outage and then a generator blew up. At least they got your server back up.

I'm still waiting on mine to go back up... :(

EDIT:YAY! My server is back up!

Malocide

Mewtwo User
That was lame... anyway... all walmarts are to far but ranger coming out 10 days after my b-day is a good thing lol...

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Aw man I won't be able to make it to bremerton for the special stuff because I am about 150-200 miles away and we don't have the gas to go there. I like the new logo better than the old one and the video was pretty funny too.:)

Oh if you guys were wondering where I was the past couple of days I was really busy on friday and then yesterday I got new pokemon cards and it took 4 hours to put in my showquake deck from LM set. I now have 1,784 pokemon and 1,034 trainers and energy cards and I only have room for 21 cards in my pokemon card binder and 700-800 in my othere one and I have not had to buy pages for 2 years now and I have a lot of pages left too.:)

Man that is an awesome deck.:)

Lord9511

xxashxx said:
Aw man I won't be able to make it to bremerton for the special stuff because I am about 150-200 miles away and we don't have the gas to go there. I like the new logo better than the old one and the video was pretty funny too.:)

Oh if you guys were wondering where I was the past couple of days I was really busy on friday and then yesterday I got new pokemon cards and it took 4 hours to put in my showquake deck from LM set. I now have 1,784 pokemon and 1,034 trainers and energy cards and I only have room for 21 cards in my pokemon card binder and 700-800 in my othere one and I have not had to buy pages for 2 years now and I have a lot of pages left too.:)

Man that is an awesome deck.:)

Hey, can you trade? That's because you have a lot of trainers...

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
Yeah I can trade but not over the internet and you have to come over with your cards and I will be able to trade you.:) My friends gave me all their cards otherwise I would have only 1,300 or so and if it was not for them I would have never gotten into pokemon because I did not understandit when it first came out and it took them 2 months to convince me into it.:) !friend gave me 300 another friend gave me 300 and I gave 150 to my sister and she gave them to me after 2 years and then another friend gave me abo 100 cards and here is the big givaway my other friend gave me 800 cards for a toltal of 1,500 cards and I bought the rest of them so far. That is the estimate of what my friends gave me.:) Oh and almost all of them are doubles. For example I have 15 copies or more of the base jungle or fossil pokemon about 5-10 copies of the pokmon from team rocket and gym sets and regular amouts on the neo pokemon meaning doubles and triples. For the E cards it is in between anywhere from 1-15 copies of the pokemon and the same goes for the trainers and I have 380 something of those and about 700-800 energy cards and to top it off I have at least 40 copies of pikachu from the diffrent sets. That is my binder pretty much anyway if you come over sometime I will show you all my cards.:)

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
That is a problem I will never ever be allowed to trade over the net because of problems that can occur.:)