Friday, 7/28, Card Review, Ranger Logo, TR Video

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
ok, that was funny, and a bit scary, well, not really
but enough about the sunflora review now, and let's start about that clip (kidding:p)
anyways, the ranger logo looks cool

Kururu

Aspiring Trainer
Uh, that thing pops up at the end to scare you.

Daarn it WPM, I just thought it would be a funny dub of it, not one of those shock videos!

Abhorsen

Offically retired
LOL! That Team Rocket video was funny. Usually when someone says there's some sort of attacks possible in a video then those scary pictures randomly come up somewhere. I still found the Team Rocket part funny in different languages, well just one language mainly, but it was still quite funny.

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/
RE:  Friday, 7/28, Card Review, Ranger Logo, TR Video

Lord9511 said:
Lol, I got an even worse video waiting for those who don't want to see SHOCKING things...hehehehe...
Is it the one with that car and ghost? If not, leme see!

Porygon

Strange Polygon Thing
Don't know if everyone's going to be happy about that Team Rocket thing. Just glad it wasn't late at night when I saw that.

dark vaporeon

metagross master
no offance but that was lame i want to know how to make thoses and the pokemon ranger symbol looks cool *note i dont scare easy*

urbzsims2

Aspiring Trainer
Cool, you posted my Team Rocket video here on Pokebeach, I made that video. I made that video just for fun :p

ArrEmmDee

Aspiring Trainer
I love screamers, but seriously man, WHAT THE PANCAKES.

..Replace 'pancakes' with a more germane expletive.

Aw, and you guys are real harsh on the Sunflora art. Aside from the pose, it's not all that bad looking, and I'd give it a 7 or 8. Then again, I'd give most things a 7 or 8....

S.Suikun

Aspiring Trainer
Scream? Nah, I cocked an eyebrow, thought "WTF?", and then started laughing 5 seconds later. I didn't know it was supposed to be a "screamer" until I read this thread. >_<

And harsh on the Sunflora art? I thought it was nice. Then again, I have a strong dislike for Kizuki.

Lord9511

GODZILLA said:
Lord9511 said:
Lol, I got an even worse video waiting for those who don't want to see SHOCKING things...hehehehe...
Is it the one with that car and ghost? If not, leme see!
Nah, it's the one with the car :p

Anyway, I'm showing the other one to my bro right now...

EDIT: Never mind, he fell out of the chair when I showed it to him :p

Anyway, those kind of videos are one of hummanity's best creations :D. Imagine, you are just watching an innocent video in your PC. It's just a biography video, nothing special shows up, but then, an über ugly thing pops out of your PC and you fall off the chair!! It's so funny that we can't forget the first time we see it :p:):D:cool:

ArrEmmDee

Aspiring Trainer
Water Pokémon Master said:
Porygon said:
Don't know if everyone's going to be happy about that Team Rocket thing. Just glad it wasn't late at night when I saw that.
I warned everyone.
"Do not play it if you suffer from laughter attacks, heart attacks, panic attacks, attacks in general, or are viewing this website at night while other people are sleeping." I basically read up to laughter attacks and thought I was going to have a HILARIOUS TIME. :<

urbzsims2

Aspiring Trainer
Here's another screamer of mine
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoTpB3mRcCw&mode=user&search=
It's short, but the scream is louder than the one

The Nameless Penguin Master

Sailing The Seas of Cheese
Nice, a celebration right in our town! Appleton, WI. FInally, Alaska(my home state) gets some recognition! No offense, but kinda dumb video...:p(no laughs). I didn't use sound though, because I was listening to music.

P.S. What is it? Male? Female? Zombie? Your sister on a bad day? lol