Friday, 7/27, Another Chat Quiz, Another Downloadable Song, Comic-Con

Yay, another quiz. I regret missing the first one, so I'm glad that we in the Chat Room convinced Pory to do another. :F

Whoops.

PMJ got 513 or something. And won. I got 44 points, hooray.
Then WPM got 113 and some dude called Setherex got 128. Other assorted numbers came in as well, like DRK, Miles, pokemonfr... can't remember who else.

Am I not supposed to say this?

Lieutenant Houndoom said:
PMJ got 513 or something. And won. I got 44 points, hooray.
Then WPM got 113 and some dude called Setherex got 128. Other assorted numbers came in as well, like DRK, Miles, pokemonfr... can't remember who else.

Am I not supposed to say this?

THAT WAS YOU?

Whoa. Way to not put 2 and 2 together PMJ. <_<

The rankings went like this, mods included

me - 540 or 570 something, either way, it was a blowout.
WPM - 154 or so
Setherex - 130 something
Doc - 113 I think
pokemonfr I think his name is - 49 I think

And that's the top five.

Wow, I missed this quiz too. >.> Hopefully, I'll be able to make it to the chat next Friday.

Cool, another mp3! I really like this one, I can't stop playing it! Thanks again WPM.

Oh, and have fun a Comic-Con! ;) I really wanted to go this year but once again things didn't work out... =/ Maybe next time...

I don't understand why the quizzes have to be so late. -_- 10:30 PM PST time is 12:30 PM here, and even worse, 1:30 PM EST... I just don't understand that. I would've won if I was able to participate. ;x

Shawn out.

Does this mean there will be a possible remakes of the games if they are reviewing the CD? I hope they do it soon.:)

CCloud said:
I don't understand why the quizzes have to be so late. -_- 10:30 PM PST time is 12:30 PM here, and even worse, 1:30 PM EST... I just don't understand that. PMJ still would've won even if I was able to participate because he knows everything. ;x Man does he pwn at trivia.

Shawn out.

fix'd

WPM: If you happen to see Dave Schwimmer from POP.
Can you pass a big thank you for helping out @ the Australian Nationals & my Teddiursa (vinal) plushie.

Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson said:
CCloud said:
I don't understand why the quizzes have to be so late. -_- 10:30 PM PST time is 12:30 PM here, and even worse, 1:30 PM EST... I just don't understand that. PMJ still would've won even if I was able to participate because he knows everything. ;x Man does he pwn at trivia.

Shawn out.

fix'd

*reports*

---

Please try to reschedule the starting time for the quiz.

Oh, btw, I like the MP3 for the remix... that reminds me of the old days.

Shawn out.

Dangit man, everyone gets to go to Comic-con but me.
All SD while I'm stuck vacationing in Missouri.

Freak, WPM, I shoulda gone with you.

Back