Friday, 7/20, Garchomp Lv.X, More Gamestop Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lieutenant Houndoom

Back from the...
ARE YOU SERIOUS??!?!?!?!?!?!111?!!?/1 (Just bursted out there)

Wait... that's not that good, is it. It's Stage 2 L. X, it can't be a T1 from trainer restrictions, it does nothing past being evolved, and it gets hit badly by Colourless. Which is probably not very hard to go for, with Crystal Shards and whatnot. And it needs a Basic in the discard, anyway. Okay, I overreacted.

Pokémaniac

meow
No, it needs a POKEMON in the discard, which tempts me to throw one of these in a deck with some discarding cards and random evos of Pokemon I don't have the basic forms of. Plus it lets the Pokemon slip past cards that only effect evolved Pokemon. I mean, rebirth is crazy, it has a ZERO retreat cost and zero ATTACK cost, it has kick butt offencive moves(It can use Garchomp's moves.) and can call Pokemon forth WITH THREE ENERGIES ON THEM!!! It's like a turn-long reusable Briney from the dead(As in it clears all damage).

Rant over, cause I actually hate Garchomp under normal circumstances.

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
Help me!

That card might just be in DP2!!! And Garchomp seemed way too powerful, but this... Double weakness does hurt it, but not THAT much, I mean, it has 140HP and isn't even an ex.

Age limitations are just stupid, honestly, what are they trying to say, we're too old? Well, let me get my fake teeth walking stick and I'll go after them!

Jigglypuff13

I really need to change this
I think it's time to start thinking of lists for Garchomp Lv.X (or even just the normal one). Man, that's just too powerful. If they go with 3 Lv.X's per set, how will they release this one in English? POP6? Secret Rare? Promo? I actually don't care so long as we get it in English.

Psychic Pokemon Master

Aspiring Trainer
Ok, another powerful LV X besides Darkrai LV X...
The only sad thing is Garchomp LV X's weakness is Colorless x 2 which can knocked out easily especially if your opponent has Crystal Shard....

masterryanx

N
I think I may try and buy that book mainly to add that Garchomp to my collection early, but I think the book itself will be entertaining for a little while. ^ ^

No GameStop near me seems to be having the tournament... =/ I'm willing to go up to an hour north of here but npne of those stores seem to be holding one either. I'll keeping bugging them on the phone though, who knows...

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
Garchomp Lv.X is a pure beast!! Literally. Anyways, I think that I'm just gonna pray that this card comes out in English. This card is 15 times better than Holon Farmer for free Energy!

My Gamestop has no age restriction, (thankfully) but very angry that they won't allow us to use Legendaries! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Silver Sea Lugia

Champion Trainer
To bad you can't use charizard ex or lugia ex with garchomp Lv.x! then after using rebirth, free retreat next turn for that 200 damadge! then next turn, reatreat lugia for garchomp. do the energy thing again. plus lugias energy type works with garchomp DP2!
***BROKEN***

~Daniel

hookshot_umbreon

Rarely Posts Forum Member
I think the GameStop I'm going to has the most ridiculous restriction yet. Lv1-49, 'no hacked' & any else will be told at registration.

Just hoping beyond hope no one else prepared for it. LOL.

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I'm going to mine in 30 minutes (an hour early). I hope to influence them into my way of thinking (aka: no legendaries!).

Spirit Of Mew

Gone
Mine was a big waist of time because nothing worked so played rock paper scissors for the prize and then nintendo only sent one shirt so first place got to pick. But in the end I finally got a wii

Pokémaniac

meow
We don't have a Gamestop down here, and Pokemon Battle Revolution isn't out yet. So I'm just going to find out what everyone else got up to. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.