Friday, 7/20, DP4 - Night Dashing, Moon Hunting

Lieutenant Houndoom

Back from the...
Well, another UF is coming around with its multitude of Tools. By then, the Tools deck is probably trumped with something else.

Why the "eons"? Kinda wierd choice, though I expect LV to be cheering.

master1116

~The Real Fire Pokemon Trainer~ (I wish)
the new eveelutions are finally coming. once a couple more eveelutions come out (along with another Absol) we can have Absolutions again

Lugia58

The Guardian of the Sea
They only have this set and the next one to print Kadabra! *remembers the update about having all Pokemon printed by DP5*

Lil Brother

Getting into the beach theme, Ash?
Ooooh, I really hope Shining Darkness remains as DP3 outside of Japan. All this switching around just makes my head hurt. :eek:

Draekfist

I pwn noobz
I am so mad!!!! I was going to get a box of DP3 for christmas, but now I am going to get a box of cruddy cards.

Abomasnow-Man29

Abomasnow by Xous FTW
And I just got a box of Shining Darkness noe I have to wait untill next year to use them...oh well I got a Dialga Lv. X and three Darkari's.

master1116

~The Real Fire Pokemon Trainer~ (I wish)
oooooh, Dialga LV.X which one did u get. was it the one that sticks out the frame

Golem King

Im back from the dead :D!
Why are we worrying about a fourth DP set when the 2nd one doesn't even have a prerelease date set

Master of the Six Kings

I IZ GENIUS!
Dude, no offense but this set sucks! Now to get all the cards, you have to get 2 boxes of different packs from the same set..... *head spinning* I wonder if there will be 2 prerealses for the same set <(0_-)> Frankensmiley. lurb. bugs. life.

Abomasnow-Man29

Abomasnow by Xous FTW
Master of the six kings said:
Now to get all the cards, you have to get 2 boxes of different packs from the same set..... *head spinning* I wonder if there will be 2 prerealses for the same set <(0_-)> Frankensmiley. lurb. bugs. life.

Well this set doesn't bother me that much and my head spins freely.
head_spinning.gif

@master1116 It's the one on the scan page.