Friday, 7/14, NEW Pokemon!! (DP stuff too)

Kaito

Aspiring Trainer
Hiya,

Based on the screenshot, I have a wild guess, that you are be able to beautify your Pokemon. The sprite changes! I can't wait to see how are we getting our first Pokemon! Can't wait!

cya.

FireMeowth

filthy shipping trash
The picture you pointed out is Dorapion using an attack on ...the squirrel. You can see the squirrel's tail. (Wow, 8th edit!)

howelllawson

Brony
just a thought: What if it was a split evolution for elekid? Like this new poke evolved to adapt to the cold climate of Shinou? (Notice the fur) Probably not the case, but w/e.

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
FireMeowth said:
The picture you pointed out is Dorapion using an attack on ...the squirrel. You can see the squirrel's tail
Thanks for pointing that out. :D

howelllawson said:
just a thought: What if it was a split evolution for elekid? Like this new poke evolved to adapt to the cold climate of Shinou? (Notice the fur) Probably not the case, but w/e.
It could be, but I doubt it. If Electabuzz were to ever have an evolution, that is what I would imagine it to look like.

FireMeowth

filthy shipping trash
I wonder if Magmar will get an evo too... If so, Breed Magmar from XD on R/S/E/FR/LG with Ditto and recieve a Magby with right nature and special moves, like Thunderpunch and Cross Chop. Then, trade to D/P and evolve twice. Yay, great Magmar evo!

But I'll probably do the same with Electabuzz, too.

Abhorsen

Offically retired
Electabuzz is average in the GBA games, so if this really IS an evolved form of it, then I am very happy. Electabuzz's evolution will have to be good. I hope Magmar and Jynx get them now. Magmar is about the same as Electabuzz is, but Jynx is seriously crappy so an evolution for it would help it alot.

LatioS

~Heed the sound of the Bells~
O_0....wow C~R~E~E~P~Y.....that thing better be strong...
and BTW i cant imagine how Jynx's evo would loo like if it has one...o_O

T

thin.ice.

if i am correct which i think i am the electabuzz like monster's name is infuito. this is jsut a rough translation.

cheers
paul

Kururu

Aspiring Trainer
The text has Lucario using and attack called In-Fight

Which would be infuito if you pronounced it in japanese.

ChanseyMaster

OH HAY LOL
Hmm, all these Pokemon seem to have their own special moves. I hope that many Pokemon do have signature moves, but not this many!

Also, that Electabuzz guy is awesome. This makes me think they might make Pokemon like Jynx and Magmar evolve. (I wanna see a Magmar evo!)

MysteryE

Character Illustrator
Well, if Electabuzz has an evolution, then maybe Magmar, or even Pinsir also get their own evolution...

bacon

!!!!!
That thing is scary... That one looks ok, but I prefer completely new pokemon to the evolved/pre-evolved forms of the older ones. And as you can see, they've done that ALOT with the fourth gen already O_O hope there's no more.

ArrEmmDee

Aspiring Trainer
Ugly. And if it is an Electabuzz evo, which it most likely is, it's pretty freaking unnecssary.

Probably just replaced Walrein as ugliest Pokémon ever for me.

...can't win em all. >_>

hummers2187

Aspiring Trainer
In the third and second gen games how many pokemon did they have that were evo/prevo of pokemon in past generations. I know that the second had a ton and third had only a few. Does anyone know the exact numbers?