Friday, 6/9, Furthest Ends Scans, Lucario Poster, Card Reviews

Lionheart

Retribution Paladin > You
I duno, if anyone has notied the blue Mew in the corner of the booster pack...does this mean Mew* I think yes :) Also, when will the spoilers be up?

Tobi_Akatsuki's_Idiot

I choose you Ninja Brian!
I really hope that they make the Totodile line Fire type,cause it makes more sense(Feraligatr can learn Dragon claw)

I have my own remake of a fire Totodile line on My delta species thread:)

Tobi_Akatsuki's_Idiot

I choose you Ninja Brian!
As anyone noticed that it's easier to convert a pokemon into a Lightning type delta than any other type.

Lighting,(in fact) is the most common delta type, the most common base for a deck & the most common type of pokemon used in tournaments

Weird,Huh?

mathace

Math Warrior!!
you're wrong, Rickraptor77. its FIRE and LIGHTNING.
and is it just me, or is Latias ex really 100 HP???

mystery

Wulf Boy
RE:  Friday, 6/9, Furthest Ends Scans, Lucario Poster, Card Reviews

Lionheart said:
I duno, if anyone has notied the blue Mew in the corner of the booster pack...does this mean Mew* I think yes :) Also, when will the spoilers be up?
Well I have noticed that mew in the booster pack, that is why I say that there will be a mew*

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Looks like some pretty cool stuff happening soon.:) I you guys were wondering where I was for a few dais/ Well we had to move to a diffrent spot in the park and we just signed up for comcast digital cable and internet as well as phone and we got special deal with them and internet comes at 100 MB per second and we have all the channels of digital untill the end of the year and we have everything except for HBO and HD channels as far as I know right now but we will have it for awhile.:) Oh about my digital cable I should mention that it is digital plus which means that we get digital on one tv and we get regular basic on our tv and we get ALL the basic channels too.:)