Friday, 6/9, Furthest Ends Scans, Lucario Poster, Card Reviews

Heavenly Spoon

Just this guy, you know?
Advanced Member
Member
wow, I can already see one of the biggest decks: latilock with 8 of those 2 [email protected] ex, 6 of the HP (the good ones) and 2 of the DS, if they have a good power that has something to do with the other lati.
I think latios ex has something to do with retreat cost, cause it's a body, it's short and he has 2 retreat cost.
and wow, the latias can do 90 for 3, and my guess is that is doesn't have a downside when latios is around.
and flygon psychic and kindra fight, I can't wait.
 

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
Member
I can't believe it! KEN SUGIMORI'S BACK!!! And doing Delta Pokemon!! Weeeird. How can I tell? Check out the artwork on Electabuzz and Jynx. Now, some of you might say, "Hey, wasn't he already back in Holon Phantoms?" But no. All Sugimori artworked cards in that set are just Japanese promos.... so they don't count. I also hope Yuka Morii will do some artwork for this set.... not a single clay Pokemon in HP or CG.... But now, from what I can tell, it looks like they're trying to get every single Pokemon into a delta Species set. FE will probably include all the single-stage Pokemon in the first gen, like Scyther, Magmar, Lapras, and the sort. Can't wait!

EDIT: Well, my guess is Elekid will NOT be in the set, because Electabuzz doesn't have the Stages of Evolution Poke-body, or any body for that matter. And Jynx has a Poke-body, but if it's partner Electabuzz has no pre-evo, it probably won't too.
 

zwelgbelg

Need strategy?
Member
wow, fighting kingdra, with weakness of lightning, that's pretty nice
and latios ex and latias ex! 90 for FFC, that looks good eventhough i don't know what the effect underneat the attack says, and 60 for WCC is great to!
 

mystery

Wulf Boy
Member
Delta species pokemon are my favorite. Now they even made stranger cards like a fire type Jynx. And that is not all, every pokemon In the furthers ends will be a delta species! How about mew in that booster pack, it is shinny!:D
 

Attachments

  • rukario.jpg
    rukario.jpg
    445.5 KB · Views: 1,145

Psylight_Hao

Ghost
Member
it will be cool to have a DS of every Pokémon, imagine a Ampharos δ or Sneasel δ, I can't wait to see the entire list for the set and half decks
 

MysteryE

Character Illustrator
Member
Tomokazu Komiya said:
EDIT: Well, my guess is Elekid will NOT be in the set, because Electabuzz doesn't have the Stages of Evolution Poke-body, or any body for that matter. And Jynx has a Poke-body, but if it's partner Electabuzz has no pre-evo, it probably won't too.

hmm... how can you tell?
what if it's just like in UFO, the Cleffa and Clefairy... Clefairy doesn't have Stages of Evolution, but the Cleffa has Baby Evolution...
 

Veyatii

EX. Strategist
Member
Notice that the Gardevior EX on the booster has a Poke-Power and an attack which (the way I see it from here) does 80 for (F)(C)(C).
If that power is anything like Psy Shadow from the legendary Gardevior Lineage, then boy I am going to be excited...
 

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
Member
RE:   Friday, 6/9, Furthest Ends Scans, Lucario Poster, Card Reviews

MysteryE said:
Tomokazu Komiya said:
EDIT: Well, my guess is Elekid will NOT be in the set, because Electabuzz doesn't have the Stages of Evolution Poke-body, or any body for that matter. And Jynx has a Poke-body, but if it's partner Electabuzz has no pre-evo, it probably won't too.

hmm... how can you tell?
what if it's just like in UFO, the Cleffa and Clefairy... Clefairy doesn't have Stages of Evolution, but the Cleffa has Baby Evolution...

If you look carefully at the Electabuzz scan, you can see it has a Poke-Power, not Poke-Body. (It's red, not green) And as for Clefairy, they wouldn't give it a cool Stages of Evolution Body becasue it would just be lost when it evolves into Clefable. Since Electabuzz doesn't evolve, they could give it the Body, but from what I can tell they won't.
 

Heavenly Spoon

Just this guy, you know?
Advanced Member
Member
WPM, I hope you get more scans, and more info, like will promo mew δ (R) be in the set, or maybe a scan of mew* δ (my guess is that he'll be either water or psychic)
Cards that I hope will be in there:
alakazam δ (ex) (I hope it will be like a water or psychic zam ex)
Mew* δ (well, we have 99% chance, and he'll be δ)<- this is not meant to be a smiley, this should be a ")", I don't know what happened, but I can't change it

*something comes to mind*
maybe:
mew δ (R) -> the promo
celebi δ (W) -> yup, his 1st attack as a shining needed water
jirachi δ (L) -> it's the only type left
 

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
Member
RE:  Friday, 6/9, Furthest Ends Scans, Lucario Poster, Card Reviews

cute-mew said:
WPM, I hope you get more scans, and more info, like will promo mew ? (R) be in the set, or maybe a scan of mew* ? (my guess is that he'll be either water or psychic)
Cards that I hope will be in there:
alakazam ? (ex) (I hope it will be like a water or psychic zam ex)
Mew* ? (well, we have 99% chance, and he'll be ? )

*something comes to mind*
maybe:
mew ? (R) -> the promo
celebi ? (W) -> yup, his 1st attack as a shining needed water
jirachi ? (L) -> it's the only type left
Did it work?
 

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/
Member
Did anybody notice that Tyranitar ex is now only weak to Fighting and it looks like it has a two Retreat Cost? I know it's not weak to Fighting because it is an Electric type but maybe because it's original type (before it became a Delta) was Dark. Just something to think about.
 

mystery

Wulf Boy
Member
Tomokazu Komiya said:
cute-mew said:
WPM, I hope you get more scans, and more info, like will promo mew ? (R) be in the set, or maybe a scan of mew* ? (my guess is that he'll be either water or psychic)
Cards that I hope will be in there:
alakazam ? (ex) (I hope it will be like a water or psychic zam ex)
Mew* ? (well, we have 99% chance, and he'll be ? )

*something comes to mind*
maybe:
mew ? (R) -> the promo
celebi ? (W) -> yup, his 1st attack as a shining needed water
jirachi ? (L) -> it's the only type left
Did it work?
I believe there will be a mew* because it showed it in the booster pack, it has to be a card to.
 
Top