Friday, 6/30, New DP Pokemon

Tobi_Akatsuki's_Idiot

I choose you Ninja Brian!
For the last time,they are Steel/??? something cyborg legendary pokemon created by the leaders of the villianaous teams in Diamond & Pearl(this is true)

InuMimi

Psychic Pokemon Master
awesome new pokemon. i like the gia pink pearl one better. in my opinion i think it looks better because it looks less like a robot. i just don't like robots/cyborg things that much. sorry. i think it would be cool if mawile could get a new evolution. :)

to bad i'm not going to be able to play diamond and pearl. i don't have a DS and i really don't want one. they DS's are stupid to me. and by the time i get one there will be a new system out so i'm not trying anymore.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Yeah we need an evolution of mawile and if there is one there will be a full aligator and they should call it mawgator or something.:)

James

Team Rocket Member for crazy ideas...!
new legi's...

in my opinion: Great!:D

meaning they are steel makes me wonder actually... is the d/p series all about steel legi's, or is it just me noticing? I mean, 1st off lucardio (or whatever that damn thing's name is!) and now these two? anyways...

I like the one representing pearl the best, but I must say, I can't judge it now already, not untill we've seen the full versions. also, I have a few notes/questions:

on the diamond one:

- does it have a fin on it's back...? it looks like a fin to me...
- it's head reminds me from some nidorans, looking at its ears...
- does it has any arms...?

on the pearl one:

- looks like a cyber-articuno/zapdos/moltres/lugia/ho-oh to me...(in shape)
- it seems to have wings instead of arms... (as we can see at the moment on the pic), or atleast it has other things for arms as we can see now...
- seems to have two legs.

else I couldn't notice anything else... just that I don't they are all too great, it's just wonderfull to catch another legi:D The only bad thing is, in my opinion, taht most of the known legi's are steel (all except for manapi-yes, once again, or whatever it is called-!) and that's not something that's cool... What I'd rather see is some new dark legi's!:D oh well...

Tobi_Akatsuki's_Idiot

neither as far as the pictures show,have any arms.

As for your dark legi wish there as been some talk on a few of the japanese sites that i gathered my info from about a supposed Dark legendary...hmmmm?

Lord9511

Alright, if those are going to be released, the Pokés will start to look like Digimon, and c'mon, noone wants that, right?

Arcanine 274

=/
they don't look like Digimon to me, but no i don't want that to happen. I'd rather it just stay like the old Pokemon IMO that's a lot better.

Arcanine out.

James

Arcanine 274 said:
they don't look like Digimon to me, but no i don't want that to happen. I'd rather it just stay like the old Pokemon IMO that's a lot better.

Arcanine out.

yeah, that's true... the old ones were really original... but I think it's a big + that ''flying'' isn't such a dominating legi-type anymore:p I mean, think about it! we have the following legi's which have flying as a type:

articuno, zapdos, moltres, ho-oh, lugia, latias, latios, rayquaza. that's a nifty eight out of 20! (the other legi's are: mewtwo, mew, raikou, entei, suicune, celebi, regirock, regice, registeel, deoxys (yes, even though he has different modes, I count him only as 1 legi!), and last but not least, jirachi.) we also know manamphi and rukario (or whatever they are named, who cares?:p), but i don't count them to the legi's until D/P sees the light of the gaming market!:D

anyway, IMO that the new Pokémon don't look like digimon at all, and that I don't think Pokémon will look like digimon anywhere soon, and I guess it wil never happen anyway.:p

and I don't hope for a Dark Regi (damn, I hate those stupid looking things... well, atleast for being so darn difficult to catch and to be so worthless on sapphire! seriously, it's because I needed them for my pokédex, else I'd gladly kill those bastards! I think they're just not worth it for being legi's, but anyways...) but a Dark Legi!;) and Legi is a term of mine for legendary Pokémon:D a dark regi hm...? how would that look...? not too good in my opinion!:D and about that dark legi, did they release any pictures of it perhaps...?:rolleyes: I'd love too see that one!:D

oh, and last but not least:

my thoughts on the new Pokémon types are:

Diamond: water or ice/steel
Pearl: psychic or flying/steel (flying since it has wings, but perhaps it has the levitate abillity:D)

Tobi_Akatsuki's_Idiot

RE:   Friday, 6/30, New DP Pokemon

James said:
Arcanine 274 said:
they don't look like Digimon to me, but no i don't want that to happen.  I'd rather it just stay like the old Pokemon IMO that's a lot better.

Arcanine out.

and about that dark legi, did they release any pictures of it perhaps...?:rolleyes: I'd love too see that one!:D

Diamond: water or ice/steel
Pearl: psychic or flying/steel (flying since it has wings, but perhaps it has the levitate abillity:D)

I doubt the blu 1 Tiagaga will be water or ice/steel,but i think you're on to something with the pink 1 Rukaria & it being psychic/steel or flying & it having the levitate abilty.

& no the jap site dosen't have a relese picture/drawing of the dark legi,etc. or any confirmation of it even existing(i just said their were some rumores floating around about a dark legi not that therte is 1 though,:( sorry to burst your bubble)

James

Rickraptor77 said:
I doubt the blu 1 Tiagaga will be water or ice/steel,but i think you're on to something with the pink 1 Rukaria & it being psychic/steel or flying & it having the levitate abilty.

& no the jap site dosen't have a relese picture/drawing of the dark legi,etc. or any confirmation of it even existing(i just said their were some rumores floating around about a dark legi not that therte is 1 though,:( sorry to burst your bubble)

nah, thats fine:D I've always kept the hope of once seeing an all powerfull dark legi raise it's head from the dust to terrify the known world forever:p but until it shows its face, tyranitar is my dark legi:D

and I mean, that ''tiagaga'' has blue colors, and looks like a fish to me (for now, with it's fin like thing on it's back) so why not be it water or ice/steel?:p

James

Rickraptor77 said:
Duh! Don't you think i know that?

Any do you have a type suggestion for Rukaria=Pink?

uhm... yeah, but you alreday read that one!:D I must place my bets on psychic/steel, with the levitate abillity!:D (looks the most logic to my opinion!)

didn't want to spam, just wanted to post my idea clear:D what do you think, rickraptor77?:D

Fly-Gon

Come To The Dark Side
I can recognise the one on the left but hth does the one on the right look like a blaziken?