Friday, 6/30, New DP Pokemon

Thanks for the clear picture Rick R.:) They still don't look anyhting like Pokemon. They look like these two Zoids but I can't remember their names.

Hiya,

I know the name of the beasts~!!
Diamond Monster: ティアガガ Tiagaga. Pearl Monster: ルハキア Ruhakia

Thankies Bulbapedia~!
http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_Wonderland_8_cover_unveiled
cya.

wishirulz the king of delta said:
OH GOD PLEASE DON'T TELL ME THERE DRAGONS WE HAVE ENOUGH!!!

What do you mean ? We need more dragon pokemon because they are the coolest and almost inditructable.:)

Dragons are overrated. Although many are cool... (I personally hate Charizard, but I'm in the minority) we have too many.

I see where they're coming from RE Blaziken-lookalike... have a look, it has a Blaziken-like face, and you can kinda see Blaze's "hair", too. Either way they're both ugly :/

RE:  Friday, 6/30, New DP Pokemon

The Nameless Penguin Master said:
They suck. D/P's graphics look weird too. I'm not buying a DS for that!
You're basing your decision on two Pokemon and graphics? Shame on you.
* hits NPM with a newspaper.

RE:  Friday, 6/30, New DP Pokemon

The Nameless Penguin Master said:
I'm not buying a fricken Nintendo DS for D/P! I'm not rich! I'm a normal 11 yr. old kid for heaven's sake.

You dont have to be Im a perfectly normal 10 ye old kid and I bought a D.S either save up for one or sell some old games you dont need anymore

Why buy it for just D/P? Considering the GBA seems well and truly dead (heck, it had no announcements at all at E3)... and there's a whole stack of cool games for the DS anyways.

are their eyes the little red dots?
the blue one looks like salamance and the pink like blaziken i like the blue one one million times better than the pink

i can only barely make out the last 2.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/n06_0630_wonderland02.jpg

The middle one looks like a flower & the last one looks like a blue skunk or sqiurrel,the first one look really disfigured,:(

bass_forte said:
Dragons are overrated. Although many are cool... (I personally hate Charizard, but I'm in the minority) we have too many.

I see where they're coming from RE Blaziken-lookalike... have a look, it has a Blaziken-like face, and you can kinda see Blaze's "hair", too. Either way they're both ugly :/

Why do you say that? who is your favorite pokemon?:)

They could even be:
Delta type's
Holon
or just new legendry-types

I hope that there's going to be more Eeveelutions (cuz ShadowSong, Jade & I love the Eeveelutions
I can't wait to get my hands on that card...which a friend from Japan's going to get for me!

Back