Friday, 6/23, Fourteen Furthest Ends Scans and Translations

I can't believe the are making a set with all the starters and their evolutions.:)

Tyrannitar ex, Gardevoir ex, and Rayquaza ex look completly broken. OMG

I dont know if i can rely on that site. it could be a create-a-card bs.

so far ive found on there.

Ditto ex
Porygon2 ex
Luvdisc ex
Ledian ex
Slaking ex

Ditto ex
Porygon2 ex
Luvdisc ex
Ledian ex
Slaking ex

Hmmm, most of them a colorless (in normal form) though we have not seen most of them as EX. I would PAY to see Ditto copy all Pokemon EX attacks without paying (though it may stray down the path of brokeness).

And another thing: WHY IS EVERYBODY COMPLAINING ABOUT WHAT TYPE THEY WANT THE POKEMON TO BE?!?!?!
They are Pokemon DELTA SPECIES! They are not meant to have a usual type! Water type Dragoniar may have been to close to its original type. The types are not supposed to mix. Start a new thread if you want to discuss what types you want Pokemon to be otherwise just accept the fact that Dragonite EX d is Grass...

RE:    Friday, 6/23, Fourteen Furthest Ends Scans and Translations

cute-mew said:
Rickraptor77 said:
The picture is awsome i'll admit that,in fact if its possible i'll ask c-m if he can make me a new avvy with it:cool:

well, anyways, I'd really like a porygon2 ex psychic, maybe with a tool effect, TOOL, COME BACK ALIVE, well I'm going to world with it (ofcourse I'm going to change it) report's coming

BTW, nice list, tomo, oh, sorry, Mr. president

fetch.dll
c-m <just felt like typing that

Can you make my name in yellow so it matches the Lightning,plz?

RE:  Friday, 6/23, Fourteen Furthest Ends Scans and Translations

Veyatii said:
Ditto ex
Porygon2 ex
Luvdisc ex
Ledian ex
Slaking ex

Hmmm, most of them a colorless (in normal form) though we have not seen most of them as EX. I would PAY to see Ditto copy all Pokemon EX attacks without paying (though it may stray down the path of brokeness).

And another thing: WHY IS EVERYBODY COMPLAINING ABOUT WHAT TYPE THEY WANT THE POKEMON TO BE?!?!?!
They are Pokemon DELTA SPECIES! They are not meant to have a usual type! Water type Dragoniar may have been to close to its original type. The types are not supposed to mix. Start a new thread if you want to discuss what types you want Pokemon to be otherwise just accept the fact that Dragonite EX d is Grass...
I don't know. But when we start seeing a Psychic type Tyranitar then there's something wrong.

I don't know. But when we start seeing a Psychic type Tyranitar then there's something wrong.

A) A Psychic typed T-Tar is not in this set (as of yet) B) This is going to be one of the last EX sets since pretty soon Japan is getting DP and so a this current EX series to going to go (not the EX element, just this RSE series) C) There would be nothing wrong with that anyway since there are lots of Pokemon Delta with types that they were originally strong against so why would it be bad with T-Tar?

Look, WHAT IS IT WITH YOU AND ALL OF YOUR PETTY PROBLEMS WITH POKEMON WITH ODD TYPES?!?! WHAT WAS THE POINT OF DELTA SPECIES IN THE FIRST PLACE???!!??!?!?!?

Becuase the type that they get when they becom delta species should be based upon the pokemon's natural Abilities , Aperrence or the types of Attacks they can learn in the Video Games!!

Veyatii said:

A) A Psychic typed T-Tar is not in this set (as of yet) B) This is going to be one of the last EX sets since pretty soon Japan is getting DP and so a this current EX series to going to go (not the EX element, just this RSE series) C) There would be nothing wrong with that anyway since there are lots of Pokemon Delta with types that they were originally strong against so why would it be bad with T-Tar?

Look, WHAT IS IT WITH YOU AND ALL OF YOUR PETTY PROBLEMS WITH POKEMON WITH ODD TYPES?!?! WHAT WAS THE POINT OF DELTA SPECIES IN THE FIRST PLACE???!!??!?!?!?
Tyranitar RESISTS PSYCHIC!!

Rickraptor77 said:
Becuase the type that they get when they becom delta species should be based upon the pokemon's natural Abilities , Aperrence or the types of Attacks they can learn in the Video Games!!

Except it doesn't. Oops! :(

Rickraptor77 said:
Yes it does except Nintendo doesent really care they just want more people to buy into by making it crazy & unpredictable!!

Either way it's not the point of DS Pokémon. It was originally just a way to bring more Steel and electric types into the format IMO, and then evolved into making everyone a different type because it was pretty cool.

I would've preferred three more Rocket expansions, but keeping them exclusive is fair if it means we get these just about as cool variations. At least it keeps it fresh, unlike Expedition, Aquapolis, and Skyridge failed to do.

About who might be behind it. I belive it might be SOVA member, I'm don't trust them--but I don't think any on SOVA works for Verizon. Anyone who's belive those moron 4Kids voice need to get a life. But you MIGHT just got a bit of bad luck. Like the Pokemon world, this world has it's fair shares of mysteries.

Catch you later,
Dr. Thinker

RE:   Friday, 6/23, Fourteen Furthest Ends Scans and Translations

GODZILLA said:
Veyatii said:

Tyranitar RESISTS PSYCHIC!!

So? Base Set Aerodactly was Fighting type and also resisted it. Sure there may not be that many of them but it has been seen before. And if that is the only reason as to why you would not want T-Tar to not be Psychic then find a better excuse for it (also, some T-Tars are not resistant to Psychic has to compliment their Fighting/Rock type trait).

Oh, and all those people who think that Tropius can help save you against Gardevior EX d, notice that Gardevior could just Seal the Power and then you no cure at all, and playing more Tropius will just take up more and more bench space (leavng Tropius decks open for Giant Stump).

RE:   Friday, 6/23, Fourteen Furthest Ends Scans and Translations

ArrEmmDee said:
Rickraptor77 said:
Yes it does except Nintendo doesent really care they just want more people to buy into by making it crazy & unpredictable!!

Either way it's not the point of DS Pokémon. It was originally just a way to bring more Steel and electric types into the format IMO, and then evolved into making everyone a different type because it was pretty cool.

Yes it is the point ,to add a little "zing" to the game but it shold still make sense & go by the original Pokemon Guildlines set by factors such as Type, Weakness & Attacks,which should be followed by the people who deciede the types for Delta Species.

Ask your self, does a Fire Arbok & a Lighting Feraligatr make sense to you based on the Pokemon's appearence, natural abilities or the attacks it learns in the games.

A Water Arbok make more sense because all snakes have the natural ability to swim quite well. While a Fire Feraligatr makes much more sense because Feraligatr can learn Dragon Claw in the games.

Now do you see why it soo awful that Nintendo is shirking there responsibilities and are kinda ruining the game in terms of strategies and respecting the loyalty of current fans in order to drag in more.

I hope i have enlightened you on how type matters when it comes to "delta" pokemon :D

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/cf/index.html
I think this Furthest Ends Commercial is where WPM got all the info and scans from... At the end, there's a few cards rotating that I can't make out... one looks like Water Swablu... Can anyone help here?

Tomokazu Komiya said:
http://www.pokemon.co.jp/cf/index.html
I think this Furthest Ends Commercial is where WPM got all the info and scans from... At the end, there's a few cards rotating that I can't make out... one looks like Water Swablu... Can anyone help here?
That has to be the coolest Pokemon comercial ever!

yay long live l@ti's!!!rayquaza ex delta is cool too...
well at least that seal counter as we know it can be removed
relieved*
(i think mew ex LM will be blocked by that "seal counter" as if no Versatile :()

Back