Friday, 6/23, Fourteen Furthest Ends Scans and Translations

bass_forte

ANet FTW.
Oh, so Holon Shrine isn't broken after all. Good...

I like the Milotic a lot. Cool power, especially if with the loss of Pidgeot we might be needing more supporters... Feraligatr seems kinda broken... although it is a stage-2, so I guess... on the other hand, ANOTHER 3 for 70...

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
Holy crap!!!! All the people who were whining about Bill being gone should be satisfied now: Hermit's WAY better!!! Revealing your prize cards IMO is WORTH it being a supporter. Hmm.... Abok should be Psychic.... Xatu should be Grass.... Dragonair should be Water.... Did you see how far they had to stretch the illustrations so they match the color of the card? Shameful. Oh well. Looks like they're not playing to the Pokemon's colors anymore.... So, we'z got Fighting Meganium, Psychic Typhlosion, and Lightning Feraligatr... sweeeet. And good, they're finally giving Magneton a Delta card.... verry nice, very nice... This probably lso means Electrode will get one too... Fire, mayhaps? And Tropius is back!!!!!! Wooooooooot!!!!! Hope it's a good type.... Probably Lightning.

EDIT: Has anyone seen how the artists' styles are changing? Hisao Nakamura did that Arbok, and it looks like a Mitsuhiro Arita original.... Kouki Saitou's Dragonair, too.... But who did Hermit? The artwork's terrible, in my opinion...

Prime

Monisou Sentai Pokanger
This game is getting CRAYZIE!!!

...and that's the way I like it, uh huh, uh huh, uh huh.

Tobi_Akatsuki's_Idiot

I choose you Ninja Brian!
They're getting the types all wrong:

Feraligatr should be Fire & Arbok should be Water not Fire!!

Dragonite ex shold be Water!!

They're are making they game soooo crazy!!

i just hope they don't ever make a Solrock d a Water type & Lunatone d a Fire type, that would be the last straw!!

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
Forgot to add this earler.... LATIAS EX IS THE MOST BROKEN THING I'VE EVER LAID MY EYES ON!!!!! It deals 90 damage with only a chance of discarding energies. And only 2!!!! And it's a basic!!! Compare to Entei ex or Promo Moltres ex, and you'll see how cheap it is. The only fair thing about it, though, is that it doesn't have a weaker attack (like CG Blaziken ex) so you can Power Crush, then easily KO.

On to other things... looks like we were right about the Mew *!!! Hooray!! I'm still betting that Jirachi is the other *...

EXs in the set:
1.) Latias ex
2.) Latios ex
3.) Rayquaza ex
4.) Dragonite ex
5.) Salamence ex
6.) Tyranitar ex
7.) Gardevoir ex
8.) ?
9.) ?
10.) ?
Hmm, now that we know Flygon isn't an EX, odds are Kingdra isn't one either... Still no new exs, but there's still 3 slots open....

Tobi_Akatsuki's_Idiot

but what about the horrid type change,i mean can you belive a lightning Feraligatr &  a fire Arbok,2 of my favorite pokemon...such a disgrace...nooooooooooo!!! :(

putting that aside this set is shaping up to be really good & i can't wait for next year's new format.:D

Wayyyyyyyyyyyy better than CG is shaping up to be,;)

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
Fire Arbok's pretty dumb, but I think Lightning feraligatr's cool!
feraligatr.jpg

Isn't that a cool illustration? It's the first time we've actually seen a Feraligatr on all fours... Again, Kouki Saitou illustarted it, but it looks like Masakazu Fukuda...

Hey, I just thought of something: Porygon2 EX!!!!! When WPM listed all the Pokemon and their evolution lines, he just put Water Porygon... so Porygon2 might be an EX!!!!! That would be SO cool!

Tobi_Akatsuki's_Idiot

RE:  Friday, 6/23, Fourteen Furthest Ends Scans and Translations

Tomokazu Komiya said:
Fire Arbok's pretty dumb, but I think Lightning feraligatr's cool!
feraligatr.jpg

Isn't that a cool illustration? It's the first time we've actually seen a Feraligatr on all fours... Again, Kouki Saitou illustarted it, but it looks like Masakazu Fukuda...

Hey, I just thought of something: Porygon2 EX!!!!! When WPM listed all the Pokemon and their evolution lines, he just put Water Porygon... so Porygon2 might be an EX!!!!! That would be SO cool!

The picture is awsome i'll admit that,in fact if its possible i'll ask c-m if he can make me a new avvy with it:cool:

I think its Kouki Saito that did the illistration,props to Kouki!!:D

anyway...water Arbok makes much more sense because all snakes have the natural abliaty to swim.

Lighting gatr anit half-bad i was going to make a lightning deck for next year's format so iguess i'll incorparate it with Charizard d ;)

ArrEmmDee

Aspiring Trainer
That's the only illustration of Feraligatr I've ever loved. And it makes me a uber-fanatic over it.

As it Water Porygon didn't already make me insane for this set?

@WPM: I know a told you a few weeks back I'd consider doing episode image captures for the site-- I actually have the Pikachu Ghost short thing whatever downloaded, and could probably do captures today or Tuesday. Want me to?

rocketzapdos

Aspiring Trainer
I found new cards :D

"Delta" Typhlosion Ex HP:?? Type: Darkness

Poke-Body: Delta Armour
If You atach Metal Energy to this Pokemon, "Delta" Typhlosion Ex becomes (D)(M) type.

(D)(C )  Feint attack
Choose 1 of your opponent's Pokémon. This attack does 30 damage to that Pokémon. This attack's damage isn't affected by Weakness, Resistance, Pokémon Powers, or any other effects on the Defending Pokémon.

(D)(D)(F)(F) Blow off 60
If Defending Pokemon has attached Pokemon Tool, This attack does 40 damage more and discard this pokemon tool.

"Delta" Yanma 70 HP Type: Lightning

(L) Delta Turn
???

(L)(L)(C) Lightning 30
Flip a coin, if heads this attack does 20 more damage.

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
To rocketzapdos: Tell WPM. We'll try to translate this....
I've wanted to post this: (it's just what we know so far)
Italicized indicates guess on type.
Underlined indicates unsure if it's in the set.
Grass
Fighting
Water
Fire
Psychic
Colorless
Lightning
Darkness
SPECULATIVE SET LIST
RARE HOLOS
1.) Ampharos
2.) Feraligatr
3.) Flygon
4.) Ho-oh
5.) Kingdra
6.) Lugia
7.) Meganium
8.) Milotic
9.) Regice
10.) Regirock
11.) Registeel

12.) Snorlax
13.) Typhlosion
RARES
14.) Cloyster
15.) Elekid
16.) Magneton
17.) Pinsir
18.) Quagsire
19.) Smoochum
20.) Tropius
21.) Xatu
UNCOMMONS
22.) Arbok
23.) Bayleef
24.) Croconaw
25.) Dragonair
26.) Electabuzz
27.) Flaaffy
28.) Jynx
29.) Kirlia
30.) Lickitung
31.) Pupitar
32.) Quilava
33.) Seadra
34.) Shelgon
35.) Vibrava
36.) Yanma
COMMONS
37.) Bagon
38.) Chikorita
39.) Cyndaquil
40.) Dratini
41.) Ekans
42.) Feebas
43.) Gligar
44.) Horsea
45.) Larvitar
46.) Magnemite
47.) Mantine
48.) Mareep
49.) Natu
50.) Porygon
51.) Shellder
52.) Ralts
53.) Trapinch
54.) Vulpix
55.) Wooper
TRAINERS
56.) Hermit
57.) Holon Shrine
58.) Old Rod
59.) Strength Charm
EXS
60.) Dragonite ex
61.) Gardevoir ex
62.) Latias ex
63.) Latios ex
64.) Porygon2 ex
65.) Rayquaza ex
66.) Salamence ex
67.) Typhlosion ex
68.) Tyranitar ex
SHININGS
69.) Jirachi *
70.) Mew *
70 so far... the standard size of a Japanese set...

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
RE:   Friday, 6/23, Fourteen Furthest Ends Scans and Translations

Rickraptor77 said:
The picture is awsome i'll admit that,in fact if its possible i'll ask c-m if he can make me a new avvy with it:cool:

well, anyways, I'd really like a porygon2 ex psychic, maybe with a tool effect, TOOL, COME BACK ALIVE, well I'm going to world with it (ofcourse I'm going to change it) report's coming

BTW, nice list, tomo, oh, sorry, Mr. president

fetch.dll
c-m <just felt like typing that

xxashxx

&quot;Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon&quot;
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I like the way the did the art on the cards it is pretty cool and the art gets better every time.:)

salizard

Aspiring Trainer
i could see a deck with feraligatr d and gyados d being really good.just add and add damage.