Friday, 6/2, Furthest Ends, Manaphy

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/
RE:  Friday, 6/2, Furthest Ends, Manaphy

bass_forte said:
Looks like TTar is a lot more effect-based than damage based. That, or it puts damage counters. Oh dear, Holon WP. =X

I noticed that too:( Oh well... that's what ER2 is for:D

We still don't know what it does so maybe those attacks could be bench hitting or effect Tyranitar itself, like maybe giving it 200 more HP for the rest of your opponent's next turn:p

That Gardevoir looks evil. It does 80 for 1 Fire and 3 Colorless. Boost anyone? And it has a long Poke-Power.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Those decks look cool and I wonder what our decks will be called.:)

S.Suikun

Aspiring Trainer
The second Manphy promo box kinda looks like the small package that was released alongside Movie 8, which contained a Mew and a Lucario. This is probably similar, and will likely also contain a Kyogre if the box is anything to judge by.

As for that first Manaphy promo...no clue. The 9th Movie half-deck is usually packaged differently, so this might just be a deck box that comes with a promo. Love the art on it, though.

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/
Those cards don't look ex holographic to me >< It looks like they have that Delta Species sheen. If you look closly at the Tyranitar, you can see a spectrum effect on it near the chest. I think you can also see a little on Gardevoir.

Psylight_Hao

Ghost
It'll be a interesting set, hope to see something spectacular, by the way we are getting another mew and another latias & latios, i hope this set includes abra-kadabra and alakazam, because is this is last before 4th gen we'll get about 3set based and those Pokémon and Alakazam will be forgoten, the manaphy boxes looks cool for the cards I don't speck a lot has celebi, mew & jirachi, it could be more like a support card instead of a fighter

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
There will be 8 EXs and 2 *s... all delta.
EX 1 - Tyranitar (Lightning)
EX 2 - Gardevoir (Fire)
EX 3 -
EX 4 -
EX 5 -
EX 6 -
EX 7 -
EX 8 -
* 1 - Mew
* 2 -
And so far, this is all we know. Hmm... what could the other * be??? My money's on Jirachi.

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member

Tomokazu Komiya said:
Hmm... what could the other * be??? My money's on Jirachi.
yup, we already have a celebi, so big chance that it'll be jirachi... it will be hard to get both, but I'll try, well, hope we have more news soon, hopefully a scan of mew*

hummers2187

Aspiring Trainer
There will be 8 EXs and 2 *s... all delta.
EX 1 - Tyranitar (Lightning)
EX 2 - Gardevoir (Fire)
EX 3 -
EX 4 -
EX 5 -
EX 6 -
EX 7 -
EX 8 -
* 1 - Mew
* 2 -
There are 8 ex in the set not including the theme deck ex's so total there will be 10 ex.

don()shinobi

PokeBeach's Yu-Gi-Oh enthusiast. I guess.
It just might be a mew with a reflected moonlight. After all, Japan gets stuff that we don't, so we probably won't be getting a mew *. The booster designs in Japan are almost ALWAYS different than the art in the US. So the pokemon could be just a shiny mew, without a mew *. But for the decks, I rate the art a 9.5/10.

hummers2187

Aspiring Trainer
they are in the theme decks which will be included in the american set when its released here. so...
tyranitar deck + Gardevoir deck + defence/offence = american set

KERO~~16

Aspiring Trainer
There are Latios and Latias (ex) again :

index_0609_image05.jpg

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.

KERO~~16 said:
There are Latios and Latias (ex) again :

index_0609_image05.jpg

Holy crap!!! Howdja find those? But yeah, I had foreseen Latias and Latios EX... and as for your comment, Pokefan4000, I think you're wrong and Mew * will be in the set.

EDIT: Has everyone seen these images? http://www.pokemon.co.jp/card/index.html Looks like we gots Fire Jynx, Psychic Vibrava, and Fighting Electabuzz and Seadra.