Friday, 6/2, Furthest Ends, Manaphy

ShadowSong

Never giving up
Yes, Manaphy is a Legendary.

Looks like Mew* will be in the set too, this might be pretty cool. And don't forget Tyranitar Delta, that's awesome too.

Benlugia

Aspiring Trainer
those manaphy stuffs aren't theme decks...augh.
they are deck boxes. and mini card files. much like the mew/regi file made last year (long design).

the gardy and ttar stuff are half decks for furthest...whatever. bleh.

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
Man, those Japanese sure are lucky. They get theme decks with EXs!!!! We just get stupids holo versions of Latios and Latias.... bleargh. I sure hope they releases those Manaphy cards over here... along with that Lucario EX from the Mew/Lucario tin. But, that probably won't happen until the 4th Generation is released, if the cards do come out here after all. And I sure hope Furthest ends has those Eeveeloution *s!!! If there's going to be Mew * in the set, then they could at least slip Espeon and Umbreon in... (that is, if they only want to have 3 *s in a set maximum) I was thinking, the future for Pokemon * could look something like this if they want to get all the legendaries and Eeveeloution *s in...
Furthest Ends: Mew, Umbreon, Espeon *
Next Set: Flareon, Vaporeon, Jolteon *
Next Set: Ho-oh, Lugia, Jirachi *
Next Set: Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres *
Next Set: All the Deoxys *
But that's just my opinion. Sorry is this is a little off-topic....

Kronar

Blossoming Faker
RE:  Friday, 6/2, Furthest Ends, Manaphy

nigafiga said:
All those cards are awsome!!!
Need to get Gardy ex...
Is Manaphy a legendary?

what do you mean legendary? is it that blue dot in the bottom right corner? what makes it different than other cards, i've always wondered this ever since i saw the lucario.

Arcanine 274

=/
I have to get Sceptile and T-tar ex i have to!!! Manaphy is awesome, and my friend will give me alot of money for that too!

Arcanine out.

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
manaphy, mew *, a new gardevoir ex, and a T-tar ex, I already love that set, I MUST get the mew*. and I hope we'll actually have the 4th gen pokémon for once.
Well, thanks again for the info, hope we'll have a mew* scan soon.

Golden Totodile

TCG/VGC Player - Puerto Rico
Tyranitar is a Lightning 'Delta Species' EX Pokemon, I gotta have it, Tyranitar rocks and now in my favorite type Electric, rocks even more.

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member

Jade said:
Mew* may going ot be a water type d.
well, I hope not, they already made delta ex, and 1 delta*, so why make mew delta, but whatever, I wouldn't mind, as long as he's there.

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member

Jade said:
Gyarados and Mew was one of the original shinings...from the Neo Days.
there was never a shiny mew, or I would have 4:p, the original shinings where magikarp and gyarados, followed by T-tar, char, noctowl, steelix, raichu, celebi,...

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member

Jade said:
Mew was a  promo exclusive to the japanese which sucked.
wow, another mew that they didn't give us. This is getting really annoying
-Shining Mew
-Mew (with the pict from the Poseidon forest booster)
-Mew (with the picture of the LM box)
-Mew ex (cool, special pose) Already saw this one with my own 2 eyes.
-__________'s Mew
and that's only for mew :(, wow, those Japanese players ares so lucky, and I think they don't even know it :p

masterryanx

N
Those are awesome! I can't wait to see Mew *, and those Manaphy cards and stuff look great, I just hope we won't have to wait too much longer for those... I'm also eagerly awaiting the translations to see if those Manaphy cards are actually any good. ;)

bass_forte

ANet FTW.
Looks like TTar is a lot more effect-based than damage based. That, or it puts damage counters. Oh dear, Holon WP. =X

Abhorsen

Offically retired
Dont you mean 'Oh yah Holon WP' :p

It's good to see that not every Ex is unstoppable. These new ones should be a little interesting. I have a feeling that there's going to be more Ex-deltas in this set since they havent done many Ex-deltas yet.