Friday, 6/15, Mysterious Treasures, Shining Darkness Goodies, 10th Collection TCG, Mystery Dungeon 2

Abomasnow-Man29

Abomasnow by Xous FTW
RE: Friday, 6/15, Mysterious Treasures, 10th Collection TCG, Mystery Dungeon 2 Images

I like that we'll get a Gible-Garchomp line in the cards.

InuMimi

Psychic Pokemon Master
i love the movie cards. it's hard for me to read the ones near the center. and i can't make out any characters that are describing the attacks. i can just read the name of the pokemon and the attck...maybe later on they will make the images clearer by taking better photos

i especially love the mewtwo, lugia, entei, lucario, and mew cards :D

masterryanx

N
I love that wallpaper, I came across it earlier today! ^ ^

Can't wait for Mysterious Treasures, I wonder what the Pre-Release Sleeves will be...

As for that set. I've absolutly got to get that! Hopefully there will be plenty on eBay once it's released in Japan! ^ ^

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Wow alot of news. Anyway the set name sounds better now that they are stand alone set names again and now that it is almost normal again it will bring back old times and the way Pokemon used to be. Well for the TCG anyway. I hope we get the promo celebration card set similar here. That would be cool if we could get that promo set.:)

Light Venusaur

Deidara~Senpai's student (in training)
Advanced Member
I know one of the trainer cards.
Trainer #2.
Bebe's Network.
Effect coming soon.

Psychic Pokemon Master

Aspiring Trainer
Wow, I like the news.... :D
The poster looks very nice, Darkrai LV X seems very risky & The Japanese 10th Anniversary Collection looks good to me because I like the art of Jirachi & Lugia.... :D

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
RE: Friday, 6/15, Mysterious Treasures, 10th Collection TCG, Mystery Dungeon 2 Images

randomman29 said:
I like that we'll get a Gible-Garchomp line in the cards.
And an incredibly broken Garchomp, at that.

Girafarig-chan

Aspiring Trainer
Is it possible to post the scans of the cards from the new set in Japan, as on the japanese website, I can't see them clearly.

Jigglypuff13

I really need to change this
Mysterious Treasures is a great name for the set. Also going to be a great set if the spoilers are mainly right.
As for the Shining Darkness spoilers, well, it will be a great set if ANY of those spoilers become the actual cards. Even Dialga Lv. X is quite good, but I'm most interested in the Ampharos, Gallade, Raikou and Arcanine (but only if new cards come out to get it back into your hand) as they will be in some of the next formats great decks.