Friday, 5/25, American Battle Revolution

It's basically the same thing as the Japanese version. I like the fact that they have the announcer from the anime. It adds authenticity to it.

Hey, that's Sean! :D Love him.

And I just realized we haven't had an male battle announcer for the dub since the 4Kids era ended.

Oh, and the "as well" thing (you know, how every episode of the dub seems to have the phrase "as well" in it these days) is carrying into the games too now.

I got an E-mail from Nintendo about it so I created a thread in Gaming discussion so everyone will know.:)

Ah, so Ken Gates is doing the announcing. I watched the video earlier, it was hard to hear but it sounded like he did a nice job. I still need to go out and reserve this game... >.< I hope to pick it up the day it comes out!

I thought the narator was computer generated. I did not know they used an actual person to narrate the game. Does this mean he will be in other games besides Pokemon or will he just be in the Pokemon seies? If he is in other games like Super smash Bros brawl on the selection screen for example then that would be great.:)

That's... odd.

Is it just me having a hard time imagining the anime narrator, who usually says all those nice calm lovely things, screaming something like "Oh! It's a one hit KO!!!" out of your TV set? I mean, it's like Ghandi being the announcer for a boxing match (oh yes, I know Ghandi is no longer alive, you know what I mean).

But one thing is for certain: This will be funny as anything ;]

xxashxx - he already has done more than Pokémon. ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_Gates

I hate when they but in add in a Magazine for a game, and don't tell you the date!!!
Ah, I've seen atleast three of these for Battle Revolution

I like how the Pokemon makes contact, it's more realistic.

Does anyone know if the rules in each arena are applied to Wi-Fi play?

Back