! Friday, 3/31, Gyarados * AND Latios

Prime

Monisou Sentai Pokanger
I hope Latias has a better attack. It might work well in an EX deck to get past safeguard. Other than that, it probably won't be that useful.

Holy Star

Pokémon TCG player and card faker
All-out Blast? XD

Well, now that I've seen the English equivalant of total chaos, I'm set to get it now. =)

And Latios excluded exs...eh...

-Holy Star

Porygon

Strange Polygon Thing
Why are you so insistant on no April Fools jokes this year? Could at least be a little fun. :p Last year's was PREEETY good, but I guess you don't have that sort of help this time.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
That card is awesome. I hope you have a good time WPM.:)

Veyatii

EX. Strategist
I have seen a lot of broken cards, crap cards, wierd cards and some nerfed ones in my time...but Gyrados* really takes the buiscuit.

OK, first attack is all right, but GEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYY what is up with All-Out Blast?!?!?!?! Think of the damage! Yeah, without Delecatty next turn you'll lose but still!! Not entirely sure it will see play outside Catty though.

Latios (and Latias) probably don't include EX's in the effect because it effects BOTH players. They are nice and in my opinion better than LunaRock as the only reason people play LunaRock is because of Cargo and Pidgeot and they're both EVOLVED.

Great stuff though, Gyrados*=Most nerfed card EVER!!

Light Venusaur

Deidara~Senpai's student (in training)
Advanced Member
Where I come from I can't use both Lati's Ex's (we play from HL-LM+)....which kinda ticks me off cuz besides Gatr Ex their my 2/3 strongest.....the 3rd being Rayquaza from Dragon
Some of the Team Bondi players know what I'm talking about cuz they've seen him in actsion before it was band

zwelgbelg

Need strategy?
RE:  ! Friday, 3/31, Gyarados * AND Latios

Water Pokémon Master said:
Who says they can't be boxtoppers or secret rares?
They never make more than 3 different boxtoppers.
And pokemon * as boxtoppers? they would lose all of their value
So forget about that

bye

Abhorsen

Offically retired
Light Venusaur said:
Where I come from I can't use both Lati's Ex's (we play from HL-LM+)....which kinda ticks me off cuz besides Gatr Ex their my 2/3 strongest.....the 3rd being Rayquaza from Dragon
Some of the Team Bondi players know what I'm talking about cuz they've seen him in actsion before it was band
Yup, that was me. I used to play Latias ex. She was a beast and took out everyone who stood in her way. Go Latias ex! :p

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Veyatii said:
Latios (and Latias) probably don't include EX's in the effect because it effects BOTH players. They are nice and in my opinion better than LunaRock as the only reason people play LunaRock is because of Cargo and Pidgeot and they're both EVOLVED.

Latios and Latias stop Evolved Poké-Bodies, not Poké-Powers.

ShadowSong

Never giving up
The Gyarados is nice, but the All-Out Blast is a desperate move, though it would be a very nice finisher move.