Friday, 3/3, The Return of..., More Updates Later

Mjadex123

That Monkeycat has stole alot of the Pokebeach scans and edited out the pokebeach.com mark, maybe you should stop using the plain text one and go with the similar ones to these on banners etc.

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Jade said:
That Monkeycat has stole alot of the Pokebeach scans and edited out the pokebeach.com mark, maybe you should stop using the plain text one and go with the similar ones to these on banners etc.
No, he stole the scans from that one foreign site, who took them from my source. Only difference - I asked permission for them, whereas the other two did not.

Clark Griswold

Aspiring Trainer
Can't wait to see today's news on the site. Also, are there any translations for Groudon or Kyogre EX? Hope the Mircale Crystal Page gets a good update!

helokity

Aspiring Trainer
wow! im sooo soo glad alakazam is finally made!!! but in my opinion, the shining are usually weak, so i hope he isnt....i love the new pokemon!! they r soooo cute! i wanna kno their english names tho....whats the last movie that has come out in america? is it deoxys?

Lucario4ever

Team Galactic Admin
<a href="www.noadvertisingoutsideofsig.com">Visit My Website</a>
go to my site its new and hardly has anything but soon I hope it will be really big!

Mjadex123

Check ebay item ID: 6041217238

It got 3 cards we havent seen = the Squritle, Blastoise, Wartortle as wekk as MUDKPP

xxashxx

&quot;Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon&quot;
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I can't wait until alakazams card comes out because it has been a very looooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggg time since he has come out.:)

sceptilerancher

Aspiring Trainer
too bad sceptile couldnt be good in this set...
its attack is garbage and its body is OK...
shiftry on the other hand is the best ex in this set IMO

bass_forte

ANet FTW.
sceptilerancher said:
too bad sceptile couldnt be good in this set...
its attack is garbage and its body is OK...
shiftry on the other hand is the best ex in this set IMO
I'm gonna shoot you for that. Its body is evil, rendering every other ex pathetic, and the attack is great. Now, if only there was a way to disable the body... *evil plotting*

Abhorsen

Offically retired
I found one.

Latios (d) - Water - HP80
Poke-Body: Dual Aura
If Latias(ex) is in play, each player's Evolved Pokemon can't use any Poke-Bodies

Latias (d) - Fire - HP70
Poke-Body: Dual Aura
If Latios(ex) is in play, each player's Evolved Pokemon can't use any Poke-Bodies.
I think one of them is meant to say Poke-powers instead of pokebodies since they both need to be in play to shut off the same thing, sounds kinda of stupid but it might be correct.

Also a nice way to shut off Arcanine ex, Dustox ex and others annoying pokemon of the sort.

Flame Claw

Blue, dressed in black
Alakazam* - Psychic – HP80
Basic Pokemon

[P] Psychic Selection: Choose a card from your discard pile, show it to your opponent, and
put it in your hand.

[C][C][C] Skill Copy: Discard a Pokemon card from your hand. Then, choose 1 of that Pokemon’s
attacks. Alakazam* copies all effects of that attack. If Alakazam* doesn’t have the energy to
pay for the attack, Alakazam* can’t use the attack.

Weakness: Psychic
Resistance: none
Retreat: 1

Man, Alakazam is a GREAT star, very worth playing.

Charizard

Pokemon Master
Yup, it can takes back powerful card from discard pile and its skill copy might works with marowak RG;)

Kirlia7755

Avid Fan
RE:  Friday, 3/3, The Return of..., More Updates Later

pokemaster said:
yaaaay!!!!finally something good and powerful.if you are right...using delcatty with dragtrode-very destructible!!
Call that, elecdelanite?

Lucario4ever

Team Galactic Admin
Ok this time I really did see the preview for Pokemon Ranger! go to www.pokemon.co.jp and go to pikachu the movie then it will take you to the site but it takes a while to load

Kenai

Dog Devotee
Wow...I'm still trying to take it all in. Both the new Pokemon and the new TCG set are absolutely amazing. I'm glad I was right about the songbird and wrong about the (otter) thing, both look very cool.

But enough about that...

Miracle Crystal...

Un-freaking-believable. I can't believe how many good cards are in the set, to both boost current achetypes and create new ones.

Shifty EX : Almost too cheap to be true. Shame Pidegot will be gone in Modified by the time it's out, because I'd love to see it suffer by Shiftry's hand. But there are other things out there to destoy...I think Battle Frontier will see more play just because of this.

Delcatty EX : Sweet love for my Arcanine EX deck, this is. I'll replace some cards with this one the second it hits the streets. Awesome for any and every deck running special energy, and on top of that it makes you nearly un-deckable. Gyarados * might be good with it too, but...there's plenty of ways to stop a basic Pokemon from hurting ya...

Actually, all the EXs I've seen are pretty dang good, but here's some of the cards i didn't see talked about much yet...

Swalot – Grass – HP80
Stage 1

[C][C] A’la Mode: The Defending Pokemon is now Burned or Poisoned and Asleep or Confused.
[G][C][C] Reactive Poison: Does 50 damage + 20 more damage for each Special Condition on the Defending Pokemon.

Weakness: Psychic
Resistance: none
Retreat: 1

Lol, are you kidding me? Insane Special Conditions of you choice followed by 90 damage the next turn? Imagine this with Full Flame in play...

Windstorm – Trainer

Discard any 2 Pokemon Tool cards and Stadium cards in play.

A normal trainer card that is this good?!? Holy... discard Gyms without needing to play a counter Gym, discard your opponent's annoying Fluffy Berries, Protective Orbs, Battle Frontiers, Cursed Stones, Desert Ruins...all from a normal trainer. Insane.

Drifter – Trainer – Supporter

Search your deck for a Supporter Card, a Pokemon Tool card, and a Basic Energy card, show them to your opponent, and put them in your hand.

Very impressive. This is as good as, maybe even better than, Scott. An excellent way to get started in any game.

Seal Crystal – Trainer – Pokemon Tool

As long as the Pokemon with Seal Crystal attached to it is your Active Pokemon, neither players’ Pokemon can use any Poke-Powers or Poke-Bodies. This card can’t be attached to Pokemon-ex or Pokemon that already have Pokemon Tool cards attached.

This is quite amazing. Shutting down any and every Pokemon Power and Body, and every non-ex Pokemon can use it...insane.

Holon Circle –Trainer – Stadium

All attacks by all Pokemon in play automatically fail. At the end of a turn when a player tries to attack, discard this card.

Wow...turn 2 deck stopper if I ever saw one. Will T2 exist...?

This set makes so many new types of decks that were too slow before, playable, it's incredible. I am already busy at work making a 2nd and 3rd active deck (something that I haven't done in a long time, usually just stick with one), just because of some of these cards. I thought Legend Maker was good, but this set will be the one to drool over. Everything EX Delta should have been.