Friday, 3/3, The Return of..., More Updates Later

Kaito

Aspiring Trainer
Hiya,
I Love you and your site...Love it to death.
Alakazam*....What a way of making an impact...After long gone... T_T
Better hope it's good...2 years is a long time...
Yay!! And I'm correct! Sceptile Delta EX!
This set is sooo weird... -__-

cya.

Abhorsen

Offically retired
*Cries*

I cant believe it! Finally! They introduced him in the right way as well, in Shining form. I like the new Ex's. I'm happy that Shiftry ex and Exploud ex were created, im not too fussed about Aggron and Delcatty though, Nintendo could have done better but meh. All we need now is the translations... SOMEONE get cracking on that Alakazam* translation!

truk

The Franchise
Delcatty ex
90HP

Power- Limitation
Once during your turn, you may draw cards from your deck until you have six cards in hand. Then Discard a card from your hand. Cannot Use if Special Conditions etc..

C Riptide <3 10x number of energy in your discard, then shuffle all energy back into deck. shuffle etc.. it says energy, not basic energy interesting ;x
CCC 60

Shifry ex
140HP

Body - Pwnage :D
Whenever your opponent uses a PokePower, That Pokemon takes 20 Damage after the Power is used.

DC 30. 50 if that pokemon has couners
DCC 70

<33

the others i can't really translate

but there is a nice broken trainers though...

You can wait for those.. I will mention a tool that turns off bodys/powers when its active : )

g'night

Abhorsen

Offically retired
RE:  Friday, 3/3, The Return of..., More Updates Later

truk said:
Delcatty ex
90HP

Power- Limitation
Once during your turn, you may draw cards from your deck until you have six cards in hand. Then Discard a card from your hand. Cannot Use if Special Conditions etc..

C  Riptide <3  10x number of energy in your discard, then shuffle all energy back into deck. shuffle etc.. it says energy, not basic energy interesting ;x
CCC 60

Shifry ex
140HP

Body - Pwnage :D
Whenever your opponent uses a PokePower, That Pokemon takes 20 Damage after the Power is used.

DC 30. 50 if that pokemon has couners
DCC 70

<33

the others i can't really translate

but there is a nice broken trainers though...

You can wait for those.. I will mention a tool that turns off bodys/powers when its active : )

g'night

If they're the right translations then i'm definately thinking of using both of them at some point. I like Shiftry alot and Delcatty is alright, sort of like Porygon2 but can recover alot of energy.

Mjadex123

Jesus, Christ.

It's about time. that Alazakam returns.

Now, we need the Abras and the Kadabras.

It just tooo good now.

Now, that Delcatty is a fully overpowered version of the older Delcatties and It would be a very good backup with Gyarados Star.

Attack with Gyarados, next turn, ret then attack with Delcatty ex, which means bring back all of the energies that Gyarados Star discarded =p.

It just tooo gooooood.

Secretsmeargle

Aspiring Trainer
YESSS!!! Hurray for Alakazam... still no abras in the format yet, but hey, at least zam is there.

The exs seem coool. I really want to know what Swampert's power is. Blaze ex is okay. 100 with almost no draw back. If the catty translation is correct, I can see people having fun with Delcatty ex/Gyarados* Rofl, pwnageee...

~Secretsmeargle

Mjadex123

Delcatty is totally broken.

If there something that is a similar remake of the Base Set Itemfinder then the Delcatty ex + Magmar RR/Electrode ex/Metagross d + Gyarados * = BROKEN

Mjadex123

You would be lucky if you got a really good Grass or Psychic pokemon to combo with but we dont know much details atm. Come back later =p

elevandar

the Architect
HI
wow lots of goodies this set
i think with the new rotation we r gona see lots of hugely big damage and lots of broken combos, so dunno, anyway zam is gona b awsome, hope it can b used, the new era of useable stars, on top of the fact that half the exs are soooo kul hmmmm so much potential
hope the RH are up to the standard, cos it seems that the usual is now 3 for 60-70 and 4 for 100 with not alot of drawbacks (i know this is slightly premiture but still the trend is coming out alot more) anyway that shiftry beter b wrong cos otherwise itd bee sooooo broken anyway Pokemon just keeps getin beter and beter, one of the most time consuming money spending and FUNEREST (new word yay) things iv ever got into, lol good stuff WPM and whoever u get all this awsome info from

Mjadex123

Did a good spoiler page:
Delcatty ex - Colorless - HP90
Stage 1 - Evolves from Skitty

Poke-Power: Limitation
Once during your turn (before your attack), if you have less than 6 cards in your hand, you may draw cards until you have 6 cards in your hand. This power can't be used if Delcatty ex is affected by a Special Condition.

[C] Riptide (10+)
Does 10 damage plus 10 damage times the number of Energy cards in your discard pile. Then, shuffle all Energy cards from your discard pile into your deck.

[C] [C] [C] ??? (60)

Weakness: Fightning
Resistance: none
Retreat: 0

It's the combo of the famous Neo Genesis' Feraligatr and the Delta Species Poryon2, with a free retreat!

Mjadex123

http://www.pokemon-card.com/yomimono/news_express/vol19_daichi.html#kyogre

look at this site

it seems that the main 2 deltas we will get are Charizard and Sceptile...

elevandar

the Architect
hi
one more quick thing about delcatty
it says energy, not basic or cards
so we can get special energys back into our deck
hmmmmmmmmmmm possibilities are churning now.
lol

pokemaster

Aspiring Trainer
yaaaay!!!!finally something good and powerful.if you are right...using delcatty with dragtrode-very destructible!!

MysteryE

Character Illustrator
ALAKAZAM!! Welcome back!!! (shed tears of joy)
Too bad that he comes alone... (no Abra, no Kadabra then...)
But it is good enough!
Shiftry for the first time comes in EX mode, just like the broken Delcatty there! Delcatty is awesome!!!

Sceptile delta EX, is it the first time for d-Pokemon in EX mode?