Friday, 2/9, POP 5 News, Lucario a Finalist at American Anime Awards!

RE: Friday, 2/9, POP 5 News

Oh man, all I can say is...
Happy: The rest of the * family made it here!
Very Happy: Pop 5... Looks sweet just for the fact that Rare candy is in there! O_O
I was running short lately. :p

HOLY SHIZZNITZ

Espy* and Umby* as non holos? Dammnit PUI, please give us holos already!!!

Ho-oh, Lugia, Mew d as rares? Excellent.

Who's #4 then? I dunno >O

I wish that Pikachu on Wailmer were holo for god's sake. :/

All we need are now Mew ex, Lugia ex, Hooh ex, Jirachi ex.

Cheers.

I went on the Japanese Pokémon TCG website and I think I found pictures of the cards...you can pretty much tell which ones are which by which cards are reprints and which aren't, plus details such as "different artwork".

I'm really looking forward to this, I *so* want Umbreon-*. Is this going to be the last POP Series set, or is POP Series 6 just going to be a little different to the norm?

EDIT: I *think* (but I'm not 100% sure) that card #4 might be Seviper.

The BEST POP series evrer! Even if it's just for Rare Candy...
Just out of interest, does anyone know what Espy and Umbry *'s do?

This is what I gather:

Espeon *
(Poké-Power) Purple Ray - Once during your turn (before your attack), when you put Espeon *star* from your hand onto your Bench, (something something something - I'll check it out in more detail later.)
I *think* the attack says "Does 30 damage plus 10 more damage times the number of Energy attached to the Defending Pokémon".

Umbreon *
(Poké-Power) Dark Ray - Once during your turn (before your attack), when you put Umbreon *star* from your hand onto your bench, you may choose 1 card from your opponent's hand and discard it.
Attack - Deceiving - Choose 1 of your opponent's Pokémon. This attack does 30 damage to that Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

This is only fairly rough, but I think it's near correct.

OMG OMG OMG, MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED!!!
Mew delta, that means that it has to be the fire one:
mewcarddeltady7.png
(wouldn't you just hug that thing to death, well, fire-aura, but whatever, wouldn't you just hug that thing 'till you burn up :))

Wow, seems like I get to collect yet another mew card!

Also, I kinda could have predicted that the other eeveelutions* would appear somehow, but shinies in POP boosters, somehow they live up to their Japanese rarity :S

cute-mew said:
OMG OMG OMG, MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED!!!
Mew delta, that means that it has to be the fire one:
mewcarddeltady7.png
(wouldn't you just hug that thing to death, well, fire-aura, but whatever, wouldn't you just hug that thing 'till you burn up :))

Wow, seems like I get to collect yet another mew card!

Also, I kinda could have predicted that the other eeveelutions* would appear somehow, but shinies in POP boosters, somehow they live up to their Japanese rarity :S

hmm, the mew δ looks very cute.... :D
do you know the attacks??

03Mew.jpg

Mew

[C] - Imitate - Choose an attack on 1 of your opponent's Pokémon in play. Imitate copies that attack. This attack does nothing if Mew doesn't have the Energy necessary to use that attack. (You must still do everything else required for that attack.) Mew performs that attack.

[F] - Extra Draw - If the Defending Pokémon is Pokémon-ex, search your deck for up to 2 basic Energy cards and (either attach them to your Pokémon in any way you like or put them into your hand). Shuffle your deck afterward.

With that either/or bit, it's because I'm not entirely certain which it is, but it's definitely one of the two. I think it's the former.

i know this is stupied but how do i get
the pop pack i have four card but from
3 pack secial but where do i get the packs
aslo sorry about this

It's from leagues, and I belive they're the only people who have stock of them.

The Espeon * sounds too good to be a *.

Mew δ sure sounds useful.

m0nster1nc said:
It's from leagues, and I belive they're the only people who have stock of them.

The Espeon * sounds too good to be a *.

Mew δ sure sounds useful.

now im sad that mean i cant get them

I wouldn't worry about Espeon and Umbreon being non-holo. There will undoubtedly be some gimmicky Target/Wal-Mart exclusive bundle that features those cards in a special holo form. That's what has been done for POP1 Tyranitar ex, POP2 Celebi ex, and a slew of others.

Back