Friday, 11/2, New Japanese Entry Pack, Winter Challenge Tournies and Leafeon Promo

I have to say, they all look cool. The Infernape definately gives the line some much needed survivabilty and Torterra, so long as it some sort of healing attack, makes that line quicker. Empoleon is already great, so doesn't need another good version :D
Why does Mama's Concern have to be a supporter?
Leafeon promo looks cool and moght be quite good. The whole winter challenge thing sounds cool, but the chances of them coming over here?
Actually, what are the chances of these new cards being made into English? If they are, they will probably be in a POP set, won't they?

Yay, Infernape finally got a HP boost. :] And, could Torterra finally going to be played ? I'm loving all of the new art, espicially Hippowdoen and Empoleon. <3 :]

I love the art of these cards, yey another empoleon (one of my new favs :p) I hope that torterra is good as i really want to start playing him :p, i love the pikachu art and raichu art, the eeveelution map is sooo beautiful. I hope they come out in blisters or starter/trainer kits that would be nice i think when can expect that supportor in the next pop series as we did not get any now!

Nice! I hope these guys come out in America. I want to know what Empoleon does. I hope that Leafeon's good!

Comments on Halloween update:

I had a normal Halloween and I'm glad I didn't get too many cavities. :) I have to sympathize with you WPM, I had many tests this week and I personally don't like the hard ones especially. Even on the semi-easy ones I still don't get the exact grade I want, which IMO sucks. Too bad about losing your DS and Pearl going on a slight vacation. Why did you take it on the ride in the first place?? Can't wait for massive update on Monday.

Comments on 11/2/07:

Can't wait if the starting player pack comes to the U.S. I might use it to start back into the TCG, but it's not very likely. A new supporter is definately needed. The Japanese Winter Challenge will not probably make it this winter. Though it might happen the year after, I probably won't take part in it anyway.

dmaster out.

Looks like the starter packs have the Lv.X version of Torterra without the HP increase. Infernape was the one to have +20 HP.Another Empoleon? Gotta think of a way to kill it. I'm curious to see what the translations are ... but more importantly, I'm hoping they would come out here.

Halloween:

There were people here dressed as Pikachu too.

I'm hoping that the Empoleon in the starter pack is also a sniper ;)

Halloween:
I'm sorry to here you lost your DS and Pearl :(

The cards look pretty cool and I hope we get English scans of the cards if we get those cards in the next set or sets that come out here in the U.S.A.:)

Great! Empoleon is getting stronger and stronger with the time. Are you sure that we aren't going to get translations?

Back