Friday, 11/16, Redshark Updated, DP Promo #16 - Pikachu

RE: Friday, 11/16, DP Promo #16 - Pikachu, Possible Update Later

You have an error. You say it is an exact reprint of the Secret Wonders Pikachu. It is the Mysterious Treasures pikachu it is reprinting.

RE: Friday, 11/16, DP Promo #16 - Pikachu, Possible Update Later

Thanks abaxter. I got the link right, just the name wrong. :p

Redshark has been updated!

That card is awesome. I wonder why that Pikachu is so weak though compared to other Pikachu cards from the past. Overall it is a cool card though.:)

When the PokéBeach will be edited? There is so much "Old School" stuff, like in UpComing dates section has:
D&P For DS
D&P first TCG set (There is now third released! LOL)
Worlds 2007
etc...

Wow, there certainly are a lot of promos. I'm hoping for a Nidorina (MT) promo, but It would be nice if they reprinted some of the older cards from the EX series.

Am I the only one who thinks that the art work for the Pikachu makes it look ugly? And why reprint the MT one? Infact, why reprint Pikachu at all? Hold on, I (and probably everyone) know the answer to that last one.
I'll probably download Reshark later.

Reprinting a set that just came out is so lame. Reprint some FRLG cards, or deoxys magcargo :) They should've changed the attack name to PikaPika >:-( And yeah, it looks really ugly :p

Redshark.....doesn't really affect me, but way to go pokearena

I have alot to catch up on. I still need Lucario Lv.X, Cranidos, Shieldon, and Chatot. What's wrong with the "Bika Bika" anyway?

Redshark is finally updated. That's cool, thanks Mike and WPM. Another Holo is coming out..and it's Pikachu. The artwork seems to have stirred up some controversy, I personally think it's fine. BikaBika is the same attack from before so that should be no problem. as it's a REPRINT. Reprint means that it's reprinted the card with different artwork and I think the artwork is fine. I do wish they would've reprinted something else though. ://

dmaster out.

Sorry if this is known or obvious, but anyone notice how the cards mirror each other. In the MT Pikachu, the Pikachu is running and there is one in the tree in the distance, while in the promo there is a Pikachu in the tree and one running in the background.

DogMaster40 said:
I have alot to catch up on. I still need Lucario Lv.X, Cranidos, Shieldon, and Chatot. What's wrong with the "Bika Bika" anyway?

Last time I checked Pikachu still said "Pika Pika". =P

Back