Friday, 10/13, PCG DP Translations, Anime Stuff, PBR

Holy Star

Pokémon TCG player and card faker
I'm buying those themedecks as soon as they come out. :D

I like both Empelt and Goukazaru, imagine the damage potential with Cursed Stone and the Empelt line.

And Goukazaru is a DRE for 80, and Spiral Rush for [C] isn't bad either.

pungtuckweng

Aspiring Trainer
Water Pokémon Master said:
Everyone's homework between now and Sunday is to call a relative (if you call more than one, I will assign you extra credit) and tell them how much you love them. You may regret not doing so one day if you suddenly find out you missed your chance forever.

Sorry for your dead relative, but nice creativity nonetheless.

CCloud

Aspiring Trainer
RE:  Friday, 10/13, PCG DP Translations, Anime Stuff, PBR

Absol said:
Water Pokémon Master said:
Everyone's homework between now and Sunday is to call a relative (if you call more than one, I will assign you extra credit) and tell them how much you love them. You may regret not doing so one day if you suddenly find out you missed your chance forever.

Sorry for your dead relative, but nice creativity nonetheless.

I infer that you had a relative pass? Truly sorry...We have more D/P stuff, lol, it's not gonna end any time soon....

Arcanine 274

=/
Nice news WPM. And about the relative thing...you are right.

Finally the card game attacks and such has come out!

Arcanine out.

masterryanx

N
Will do WPM, sorry for your loss...

Anyway, that D/P Opening is awesome the song's really catchy. ^ ^

And as for the Japanese Mastermind, I watched it, I was suprised to see that Pokemon Go! was kept in the Japanese version, strange...

mystery

Wulf Boy
wpm...a relative passed away??? well i got something sadder...a relative that passed away on my birthday.......

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Sorry guys I have not been well the past few days. Anyway The intro was awesome and I hope you get the episodes from last week because I missed both of them.:)

ann1785

I play with fire :D
IT'S NOT FAIR. THE JAPANESE FREAKS ALWAYS HAVE BETTER MUSIC... D:

They kept the english theme song in it? That's scary O_O

ShadowX

Gaming master
I did my homework WPM. I called my Grandparents,Aunts and uncles and my cousins lol. Those cards are so broken I want them so bad.