Free Damage, anyone?

Suraako

Elemental Master
Which cards can do damage without attacking? I know there's Cacturne d in CG and Misdreavus from TRR and Typhlosion from UF and Venture Bomb from TRR. Which others can you guys think of? (Preferably for DX-on, of course :p)

Usually a card that has a pokemon power or pokebody because they are on all the time unless they are under a special conditon.:)

-.- Yeah, I know, but I mean specific cards because I have an idea for a deck but it needs cards that can do damage without attacking, mainly as stallers. I think I pretty much nailed all of them though... I can't think of any others... except maybe Claw Fossil.

kingdra UF, exploud ex, gengar LM, snorlax DF, claw fossil, ... that's all I can come up with ATM
bannette ex has potential:rolleyes:

Don't forget about the card from wizard of the coast too. Some of those did pretty good damage without attacking but I for get which ones now.:)

Yes, but pretty much every WoC card is no longer modified legal (unless it was reprinted). Looking at the site's Card Scans, Vileplume d seems pretty good too.

RE:  Free Damage, anyone?

TYranitarFReak said:
hahahaha, u guys forgot 1 card :

snorlax δ !!!
it heals it self and BTW dmgs ur opponent!
I said the one before, maybe read the thread before laughing at people -_-

we also have stadiums that do free damage, like desert ruins and cursed stone.

RE:  Free Damage, anyone?

Curse Powder, Cursed Stone, Weezing (DS), Alakazam (Base),

TYranitarFReak said:
hahahaha, u guys forgot 1 card :

snorlax δ !!!
it heals it self and BTW dmgs ur opponent!
uhh, read before u Post. c-m alread did that:rolleyes:

Back