FPM's Fire Palace ... Now open! Anything you want shop! In need of people to help!

RE: FPM's Fire Palace ... Now open! Anything you want shop!  In need of people to help!

Yeh sure you can work here.

BTW: Especially love the eggs!

RE: FPM's Fire Palace ... Now open! Anything you want shop!  In need of people to help!

Really? well thanks.
I can only work on sprites on weekends.

Can I please have a mix between Dialga and Castform? Thank you!

be more specific which parts of each pokemon should I use?

This is a request i made in SubZero's shop, but he closed it two days later....

Below is an attatchment with the sprites i'd like some things off of.  i want Byron's cape, only black, Spencer's staff made silver, and the ninja boy's bandana made a dark blue. (If not his, then the black belt's bandana from d/p, same color)  anyway, he should also have a white shirt and blue jeans.  black or brown shoes, and blue hair, not too bright though.  black gloves, the kind with out the fingers, like Ash has, and the same skin tone as Byron.  as for the TC:

This will be interesting, and hear is what i want:

each box that a pokemon goes in i want a line to split right down the center.  the pokemon on the right side of each box should face left, and the one on the left should face right.  heres the order:

top left: Right side: Charizard Left side: Infernape
top middle: Right side: Furret Left side: Luxray
top right: Right side: Nidoking Left side: Drapion
bottom left: Right side: Feraligatr left side: Empoleon
bottom middle: Right side: Sceptile Left side: Torterra
Bottom right: Right side: Aggron Left Side: Rampardos

Trainer: the one that hopefully you can create for me!

Badges: Sinnoh

The words, "TRAINER CARD" should be white, while the color around it should be blue for the color sceme, with a fiery background.

The name is Max Shade IV (White writing)

if possible, somewhere on it, could it say "The Fire Still Burns!!!!"

also, next to the trainer, could i have a Shiny Charizard and a Mew?

if you get this done, it will be the greatest thing ever!
If not, please say so so that i'm not waiting like i was with SubZero

Attachments

• TRAINERS.bmp
    87 KB · Views: 4
Back