Four Stars

pichu brothers

Aspiring Trainer
What's that forum meant for slaves that requires a password named Four Stars? It's getting me afraid... It's icon says it's closed, and it has no replies. Creepy....

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
Advanced Member
Noobnerd's password pitch is a gimmick. We don't know anything because WPM doesn't tell us anything. Judging by the name, it's safe to say it has something to do with this thread. Perhaps the last mod... ;]

Tobi_Akatsuki's_Idiot

I choose you Ninja Brian!
so do us regular, permenant members need be conserned with this thread or shall leave it to u modz to unravell the mysteries of the universe???

Light Manaphy

Lurker.
Kevin Garrett said:
Noobnerd's password pitch is a gimmick. We don't know anything because WPM doesn't tell us anything. Judging by the name, it's safe to say it has something to do with this thread. Perhaps the last mod... ;]

yes problably is for WPM supermods and mods to discuss which member will be a good candidate to be a mod

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
Advanced Member
light manaphy said:
Kevin Garrett said:

yes problably is for WPM supermods and mods to discuss which member will be a good candidate to be a mod

If it is, then I'm on out the loop. As far as I know, none of the others mods know either.

Petrelli

BPIF
I wonder what WPM means by forums for slaves.
Could it be he's getting all the mods and discuss with them on who should be the new mod?

Abhorsen

Offically retired
Kevin Garrett said:
If it is, then I'm on out the loop. As far as I know, none of the others mods know either.

I'm the same. I don't know anything and have no idea what the Four Stars forum section is about. I don't have access to it either so whatever it is WPM is keeping it secret from most people. I'm going to guess that only the Supermods and WPM have access to it.

pungtuckweng

Aspiring Trainer
Light Venusaur said:
Master of the six kings said:
True, but I think it has something to do with the 3 new Forums that were active last night, 1 was Seafoam Cave, a forum for mods only, and the other 2 were for strategists, I think he put them in there, and only the mods/strategists have the passwords. I still don't get the strategists but.....

I also got that a few nights ago when Porygon gave me this PM:
Subject: YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED. (Not yelling, Porygon is)
Porygon said:
You can view a new subforum in the trade forum. Please post your opinions there or let me know you want to back out. Just trying something I hope will be beneficial for everyone. Thanks.
I did reply to him via a PM & a post, which can be viewed in the "Trade Council" thread.

I also did make a comment in one of the Mods threads (I think that it's been deleted now, as I can't find it in any of my posting history).

What does that have got to do with the 4 Stars thread?

Jigglypuff13

I really need to change this
I've been trying to figure out the password, but I can't think of anything that it could be. I may have to look at all of WPMs posts in this thread to find it (since that would make sense).
I think we know who the slaves are now...

Psychic Pokemon Master

Aspiring Trainer
Blazing_Monkey said:
Or the first person to guess the password would me the 4th mod ?

I think your opinion is absurd because if a member knows how to hack in & if he or she becomes a mod, then it's not fair to the others who have been active & good members. Besides, I don't think WPM will put a password that can be remembered easily...

cool

Hi.
that might be it blazing monkey he probably will give us all clues around the site or not or maybe its all fake maybe WPM is thorwing us a big trick four satars might just be there theres probably nothing goin on there that is what i think.