Forum Games & More Glitch

Cris

Fear will eat you alive....
Hi everyone I know this has been brought up before already, but is anyone experiencing the glitch in the "Forum Games & More" forums where you can't view the 2nd page. I know DE said he fixed it, but it seems it only worked for a while as I am experiencing the same problem again. Is there a glitch going on or is it just my web browser won't let me view?

I think I got it fixed again, but I'm not sure what is causing it in the first place.

I haven't found this happening to me, but the Pokebeach server isn't responding and won't let me access the forums every now and then.

I have no idea why. I can't reproduce the error to even try and come up with something.

It just keeps coming and going on any Apple products. It will suddenly appear at any time of day, but mainly lunchtime in GMT.

On an unrelated note, it's my 400th post! Also, I found out that some software for the 3DS store will be free on the opening day, so anyone with a 3DS should hurry to get their games.

Just a heads up that I know its not working. I'm working on fixing it right now. I think I know what might be causing it also.

OK. Hopefully you'll get it fixed - you tend to be great at this stuff!

Back