'Forbidden Light,' Japan's SM6 Set!

Skeleton Liar

サーナ~
Oh come on, they could've had her at least walk down a street o_O
That wouldn't have "broken" the character.

You have to admit that blue background is a little plain though.
Pretty sure most FA Trainers don't have physical backgrounds. Only ones that come to mind are Looker and the second version of N. Not saying the artist couldn't have added a background, but I don't think it was necessary. This background, while just some simple patterns with a few shades of blue, was all that was needed. (Know what cards DO have plain, boring backgrounds? ALL of the regular full art Pokemon in the Sun & Moon sets.)

AFEX

Serena is too cute!
Pretty sure most FA Trainers don't have physical backgrounds. Only ones that come to mind are Looker and the second version of N. Not saying the artist couldn't have added a background, but I don't think it was necessary. This background, while just some simple patterns with a few shades of blue, was all that was needed. (Know what cards DO have plain, boring backgrounds? ALL of the regular full art Pokemon in the Sun & Moon sets.)

I mean, the background just looked a little too plain.

The other FA trainers from SM+ have more dynamic plain backgrounds that makes them appeal a little better, I don't know.

AFEX

Serena is too cute!
We could always get a hoopa gx for that last slot? Since that was kalos.

Lol...

Ability: Totally Not Scoundrel Ring for GX's
Search your deck for 3 Pokemon GX and put them in your hand, shuffle your deck afterwards.

XD, here we go again, XD!

The-Kaiser

Starfleet Captain and Pokemon Trainer
Just me or does she look like Lillie from Sun & Moon maybe bit older? Cus she was going to Kanto after the events in Sun and Moon Games....

Skeleton Liar

サーナ~
I mean, the background just looked a little too plain.

The other FA trainers from SM+ have more dynamic plain backgrounds that makes them appeal a little better, I don't know.
I can definitely give you that. =) Others have had more colorful or interesting backgrounds too.

Again, as simple as it is, I just think everything works perfectly fine for this artwork. But again again, I do love Kanako Eo's artwork.

PokemonTCGLover

Aspiring Trainer
Espurr MIGHT see a teeny little bit of play...move all the energy yo a lele and guzma knock it out. But...most likely not (in a prerelease tho)