'Forbidden Light,' Japan's SM6 Set!

PlatinumDude

Aspiring Trainer
Ultra Ball should've been in the Lycanroc deck IMO so you have a way to dump Psychic energies into the discard for Psychic Recharge.

KazamEsper

Aspiring Trainer
Hmm...still no Fairy-types in any of the Sun/Moon theme decks...
There weren't any good fairy types this time. NTM, not that many to support each other. Well, not enough for a theme deck anyway. Grass, Psychic, and Fighting, had far more support this set. From what i have seen in the Celestial Storm set previews; i don't think Fairys are going to get any theme decks until November, in my opinion.

Mr. Mirek

Aspiring Trainer
I'm thinking "Tropical Shakedown" will be the one to buy and play a leisure game or two. Alolan Raticate is what excites me the most about these two decks.

Number51x

Blasting off at the speed of light!
So they make Diantha holo, but not Cynthia? The fudge kinda logic is that?
I think it's kinda weird that we have a holo-rare trainer card at all (aside from PS and full art). I think it's great, but is this a new thing or has this happened before? Bear in mind I only started playing and collecting near the tail end of XY.

MystikX

Aspiring Trainer
I think it's kinda weird that we have a holo-rare trainer card at all (aside from PS and full art). I think it's great, but is this a new thing or has this happened before? Bear in mind I only started playing and collecting near the tail end of XY.

Last time we had a holo Supporter was Ghetsis in one of the BW sets.

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
Was Bergmite's translation incorrect? The English card says you have to discard your opponent's stadium for the effect.

Asterisk

Aspiring Trainer
I could be wrong, I think I might have gotten a Meowstic Error Card in the English Version. Instead of being the normal color which is Blu-ish. The fur is White/Black... looks like a skunk.

Maserati777

Aspiring Trainer
One of the last good ways to buy the new set. Wish they’d stop putting old packs in new products.

Guess it could be worse, it could be Steam Siege or Evolutions....